27

Cipher was typing away at a computer when there is some beeping

"Whats happening?" Cipher asks.
"Uh, well we appear to have lost our escort and Jakob. And, well Dom is making things a little difficult here but its fine." Otto explains. "Really, its peachy. Don't worry, Don't worry."
"I'll finish this myself." Cipher says getting u from her seat and walking off.

__________

After Jakob had drove off, the team were still following the vehicle Otto and some of his team was in.
"Alright, lets see what that beast is made of." Han says while driving before turning to Elle. "You ready Elle?"
Elle smiles before standing up and going through the hatch. She uses the gun and starts to shot the vehicle in front of them which is the one Otto is in.
"Crank it." Dom says from in front the vehicle Elle was shooting at seeing that it wasn't working. "If we can't break through we stop it."
Letty and Dom both activate their magnets causing the parked cars next to them to hit the vehicle behind them. Elle was still shooting until she saw the police coming and gets back in as Mia looks at her to see if she is ok which she nods to show that she is.
"Guys, that thing is not slowing down and the download is almost done." Violet tells them team. "Dom, if we don't get out of here now, we're dead."
Cars were still hitting the vehicle because of Dom and Letty's magnets when Dom looks back before grabbing his walkie talkie.
"Letty, drop back and line up with the front tires." Dom tells her.
"What?" Letty responds.
"If we can't slow it and we can't push through, we flip it and we hit the underside." Dom adds.

Meanwhile inside the vehicle getting hit by all cars, Otto walks towards the front of the vehicle angrily.
"Gosh, damn it. Why do I have to say this?" Otto asks. "Flatten these clowns."
Dom and Letty turn off their magnets before lining up with the front tires but Letty pulls back as their is a car come out of a side road and hits the vehicle. Letty and Ramsey start to get shot at before they pull in between Han and the larger vehicle.
"Letty the wires." Han says.
"You read my mind." Letty replies. "Han get in front of me." Han gets infront of letty. "Dom I can't get to you."
Mia and Violet look at each other worriedly before they hear another voice.
"But I can."