17

It was the next day and Violet was getting ready to go to the team

It was the next day and Violet was getting ready to go to the team. She was putting her necklace on when Brian walks into the room.
"Are you sure about this?" Brian asks.
"I need to see if it's really Jakob. I have been thinking he is dead for 13 years. I need to know if it's him." Violet tells him causing Brian to nod. "Just promise me you will be careful."
"I promise." Violet says walking over and kissing him before they go downstairs where Violet's bag was.
"I wish I could come with you." Brian says as Mia walks into the room with a couple bags.
"Why have you got those?" Violet asks.
"I'm coming with you. Don't worry Brian you won't be stuck with Nico for the next few weeks I have already asked the babysitter to look after him." Mia says with a slight smirk.
"It's fine. Cancel the babysitter I will look after him." Brian tells her.
"You sure?" Mia asks.
"I'm sure." Brian tells her.
"Ok." Mia says before cancelling the babysitter.
"Mia I don't think that it is the best idea that you come." Violet tells her.
"Why?" Mia asks.
"If this really is Jakob. He may find it overwhelming to be reunited with all his siblings at the same time." Violet tells her.
"I want to see my brother again, Vi. I coming." Mia tells her.
"Ok. Well we have to go now or else we will miss the plane." Violet tells them.
"You guys go get the kids I will put the bags in the car." Brian tells the two girls before they nod and head into the playroom where the three kids where.
"You guys ready to go?" Mia asks.
"Where are we going?" Olivia asks as she climbs onto Violet who had bent down to pick her and Jack up.
"You guys are going to be dropping me and auntie Mia at the airport with Daddy." Violet tells her.
"Why?" Jack asks.
"We just need to go see uncle Dom about something but we will back in a couple of weeks." Mia tells them.
"Why can't we go?" Nico asks.
"Because no kids allowed sadly." Violet says going to pick up Jack.
"I can walk by myself." Jack tells her.
"You can. Can you? So you don't need mummy to carry you ever again?" Violet asks as they all go back to Brian.
"Nope." Jack replies.
"Oh well that's upsetting." Violet says jokingly before messing with her sons hair laughing.

They all get into the car and drive to the airport before saying goodbye. Next thing the two sister knew they were one a plane to see the team again.