042

"I'm sorry?" Violet asks looking between the two confused

"Wait... she doesn't know?" Abuelita asks, looking at Dom.
"Know what?" Violet says, looking between the two of them confused. "I'm not really a Toretto? Dad isn't rally my dad? You, Jakob and Mia aren't actualy my siblings? I'm adopted?"
"Vi..." Dom sighs.
Violet looks at the guy she had called her older brother for years, hurt evident on her face from the truth she had just learnt.
"Just... just don't." Violet says, holding a hand up to stop him from talking.
She looks at him, tears coming to her eyes. She shakes her head before walking away and into the house, ignoring the groups calls of her name and asking what's wrong.

Violet had been stood in the kitchen for a little while, she was taking a sip of her beer when there was a knock on the door.
"Knock, knock." Brian says, poking his head around the door. Violet looks at him before looking away, causing the blonde to sigh as he steps into the kitchen, closing the door behind him. "Vi, what's going on?"
"Did you know?" Violet asks.
"What?" Brian asks.
"Did you know I was adopted? Is that why you've been sneaking off and talking with Dom, Jakob and Mia lately?" Violet asks.
"Vi..." Brian sighs, an apologetic look on his face.
"Did you know?" Violet repeats, raising her voice.
"Yes." Brian says, causing Violet to scoff and shake her head. "But you have to listen, I..."
"How could you not tell me?" Violet asks, her voice breaking slightly.
"I wanted to. But Dom asked me not to. Its their place to tell you, Vi. Not mine." Brian says.
"And it didn't occur to you once that your wife's 'family' was lying to her and she deserved to know?" Violet asks.
"Vi, please..." Brian begs, causing Violet to shake her head.
"I can't do this. Not right right now, Brian." Violet says, before walking back out the house.
"Mom, where are you going?" Olivia asks, seeing her mom walking down the drive.
"Just for a walk, I'll be back in a little bit, sweetheart." Violet tells her daughter.
Brian steps out the house and watches as his wife walks away, full of regret.

__________

Violet was sat on a beach. She had walked for about 10 minutes before finding the bench. She had been sat there for an hour staring off into space.
"Violet?" Violet looks beside her to see Han stood beside her.
"Hi." Violet says quietly, looking away from him.
"Are you okay?" Han asks, slowly sitting down beside her.
"Are you aware of what's happened?" Violet asks.
"Yeah." Han says.
"Then what do you think?" Violet questions.
"Vi, they were only trying to protect you and not hurt your feelings." Han tells her.
"They only hurt me more by keeping this secret from me for my life. All I know my real parents could still be alive. And they toke away the chance of me meeting and getting to know them." Violet says.
"You know better then anyone that your real parent was Jack. Wether he was biologically or not." Han says.
"He was. But that doesn't mean I'm not still hurt that this was kept from me my entire life." Violet says.
"I know, Vi. I know." Han says. "Why don't we go back to the house. Everyone's worried because you left in such a rush. You don't have to talk to Dom, Mia or Brian if you don't want to."
"I'll have to. If not the kids will know something's up." Violet says.
"They'll understand." Han reassures her.
"Thanks for coming to check on me, Han." Violet says.
"Hey. We're all your family and we all care about you." Han says.
"Can you tellthe others I'm not coming back. I think I'm going to go talk to Samuel, get him to drop me off later or I'll get a taxi." Violet says.
"Are you sure?" Han asks.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks again for coming to check on me." Violet says.
Violet gives Han a quick hug and smile before getting up and walking away.