038

"Mom! Bathrooms free!" Oliva shouts, as she walks out of the bathroom

"Thanks Liv." Violet shouts back, before walking out the room as Olivia goes to walk into her room. "Hey, Liv. Can you help Tes with her homework? It's due tomorrow and I promised I would help her and I don't have time tonight as I have to read the script for the show."
"Do I have to? Why can't dad or Jack help her?" Olivia asks.
"Dad and Jack are going to a late night car show with your uncles." Violet tells her.
"Why can't I go?" Olivia asks.
"Olivia, Tesha is your sister. Just help her." Violet says.
"Mom, listen. I love Tes, I really do... but me and my friends were going to facetime and pack for the Rome trip." Olivia says.
"Message them asking if you can do it tomorrow after school. your sister needs help." Violet tells her.
"Fine." Olivia sighs. "Where is she?"
"She's downstairs in the kitchen." Violet tells her. "When I get out the shower, I'll come help as well then we can have a girls evening."
"What about reading the script?" Olivia asks.
"Thought about it. I'll do it tomorrow. I want to have a night with my girlies." Violet tells her.
"Okay, sounds fun." Olivia says. "Can I have my first acoholic drink tonight?"
"Let me think about it. No." Violet tells her.
Olivia groans and rolls her eyes as Violet laughs and walks into the bathroom.

After having a shower Violet walks into hers and Brian's shared bedroom. She was humming the tune to one of her favourite songs as she was closing the door. The brunette turned around, jumping at the sight of her husband sat on the bed.
"What are you doing here?" Violet asks, placing a hand on her chest. "I thought you and Jack were going out with Dom,  Jakob, Rome and Tej."
"They're running late so we'll be leaving in a bit." Brian says, as Violet smiles running a hand through her hair. "Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Violet asks.
"You seem a bit stressed." Brian says.
"I'm just a bit worried about the show. I've changed a lot since I last saw the people from the show. I've mean I've been all over the news, for the wrong reasons. What if their thoughts on me have changed?" Violet asks.
"If the past few years affected anything, you wouldn't have gotten offered the role. So take a breather and read the script. You're going to do amazing." Brian reassures his wife, standing up and walking over to her.
"Thanks, Bri." Violet says.
Brian smiles as he leans down and kisses her.
"I love you." Brian tells her.
"I love you to." Violet replies.
"I better go." Brian says.
"Okay, see you later. Remember not to late, Jack's got school in the morning." Violet reminds him.
"Don't worry. Well be back by 9:30." Brian says, before kissing his wife again. "See you later."
"See you later." Violet replies, before her husband walks past her and out the door.

After getting ready, Violet gets a message. She looks to see a blocked number.
'Your family isn't telling you the truth. Their hiding a massive secret from you. I will be more then glad to tell you if you message back. From, D.R'
"Who the hell is D.R?" Violet says go herself.
The brunette didn't know anyone with the initials D.R. And her family wasn't hiding a secret from her, are they? If they are, how would this person know when her herself didn't?