36

Violet, Brian and the kids were heading back to LA, and Jakob was going with them to see Dom and Mia as well as meet Little B and Nico

The group get off the plane in LA, they get their bags before going out to meet Dom, Mia, Letty, Nico and Little B.
"Uncle Dom, Auntie Mia, Auntie Letty, Nico, Little B!" Tesha shouts running over to her uncle, auntie and cousins.
"Hey guys!" Dom says, as the others get to them.
"Hey D." Violet says, hugging Dom.
"Hey." Jakob, Jack and Olivia all say.
"Thanks for picking us up, guys." Brian adds.
"Of course." Mia says. "So who's going with who back to the house?"
"Girls in one car and boys in another." Olivia shouts.
"Don't sound so happy about that idea, Liv." Nico jokes, causing everyone else to laugh.
"Anything to get away from this one." Olivia says, pointing to Jack.
"Wow, thanks sis." Jack says sarcastically.
"No problem, bro." Olivia replies, messing up his hair as she knew he hated it.
Jack hits her hand away, before fixing his hair as Olivia laughs.
"Okay, let's get going before these two create a scene in front of the airport." Letty says, half jokingly and half serious.
The group then load all the bags into the seperate cars, before getting in and heading back to the family house.

The group had been spending the day together. Violet and Jakob were doing the dishes while the others were fighting over what movie to watch in the living room.
"So, does everyone really live here or no?" Jakob asks.
"Dom got it extended a little bit after it got blown up, but it's still way to small for us all to live here so Dom, Mia, letty, Little B and Nico live here while me, Brian and the kids live about an hour from here. Just outside of LA, but, you know how big LA is." Violet says.
"Why did you choose to move so far away?" Jakob asks.
"Me and Brian wanted to get out of the fighting life a few years ago. We only come back if it's something big." Violet explains.
"Like me." Jakob says.
"And other things." Violet says. "But your back now. And that's all matters. Just don't fake your death again. Okay?"
"Okay." Jakob says, as the two laugh.
"Let's get this party started!" They hear a voice Violet recognised all to well.
"Uncle Roman!" Tesha and Brian shout from the living room.
"Guess the others are here." Violet says laughing.
"Maybe I should go if their here." Jakob says.
"What? No way. They want to get to know you, J. You're just as part of this family as they are, in fact you're even more apart of this family then they are." Violet tells him, as they finish the dishes. Violet puts thw towel she was using down before grabbing her brothers hand. "Come on, it will be fun."
Jakob gives her an unsure look, but follows her to the living room anyway.

After spending the day with the family, Violet, Brian and the kids headed back home. Jakob was staying with them. Olivia had gone over to her friends to spend the night and study for their test on monday, Jack had gone to his friend as they had a football game in the morning and Tesha was in her room doing some homework she had, as Jakob helped her.
Violet had just got changed into something more comfy for the night. She walks out of the bedroom, running into Brian, who had just got out of the shower.
"Hey." Brian says with a smile.
"Hey." Violet replies, laughing.
"So... I guess I'm offically married to a TV star." Brian says.
"Well, I've been a TV star since I was 15 but stopped. So, you've technically always been dating and married to a TV star." Violet says.
"Guess I have." Brian says. Seeing the flustered look on his wifes face her laughs. "You okay there, Vi?"
"Yeah, yeah. All good." Violet says. "I'm going to go see how Jakob and Tesha are getting on with Tes' homework."
"Okay." Brian says, laughing lightly. As Violet walks past him, he grabs her wrist spinning her around. "Wait."
"Yeah?" Violet asks.
Brian smiles and leans down kissing her.
"Love you." Brian tells her, smiling after they pull apart.
"Love you to." Violet says, smiling back.
Brian pecks her lips one more time before he disappears off into the bedroom.