PART TWO: Epilogue

Deckard Shaw was in abandoned building while punching and kicking a punching bag

Deckard Shaw was in abandoned building while punching and kicking a punching bag. After a little while, he takes his hood of and goes over and grabs his water bottle before taking a drink. A noise comes out of the punching bag so Deckard walks over and unzips it and the person who he had put in her sticks his head out and starts breathing heavily.
"Thank you." He says and Deckard nods. "Please. I'll tell you were the drive is, the plans we stole. I tell you were it is."
"You mean this drive?" Deckard as holding up a drive in his hand. "These plans."
"But you already had it." The person says laughing a little trying not to cry from the pain and the fact he was scared.
"Yes mate." Deckard replies. "How else do you think I stay in this good of a shape." Then there was a knock on the door causing Shaw to turn around briefly then look back. "Don't go anywhere."
Deckard zips up the punching bag before hitting it where the guys face was causing him to scream. He goes over and opens the door only to be shocked by who he sees.

Standing in front of him was Han the person who he thought he had killed in Toyko....