15

It had been 3 years since Brian and the other boys had killed Kenny

It had been 3 years since Brian and the other boys had killed Kenny. Their lives had been bad guy free since then. Sure it was a bit hard to start with after Jason's death. It hit Violet the hardest. It toke her nearly a year to move fully on. But with the help of Brian, the kids, Mia, Nico, Johnny and Roman had helped her and eventually she did. She still missed him. They all did. But knew they couldn't live their lives stuck in mourning.

Violet and Brian were asleep when they were awoken by Jack and Olivia both running into their room and jumping on their bed. Jack was now seven and Olivia was 3 but was going to turn for in a couple of months.
"Mummy! Daddy! Wake up!" Olivia shouted.
"We're up! We're up." Violet says laughing causing Jack and Olivia to stop jumping up and down and Jack sits on Brian's lap and Olivia sits on Violet's lap.
"Can we go to the beach?" Jack asks.
"Maybe tomorrow. We got to go over to Auntie Mia's for Nico's birthday party." Brian tells them.
"Ok." Jack says happily.
"Now why don't you guys head to your rooms and we can come get you guys once we are ready." Violet tells the two kids.
"Ok." Olivia says before both her and Jack jump down and run out of the room.
Brian and Violet look at eachother and laugh. Before Brian moves closer to her causing the gap between their faces to become smaller.
"What are you doing?" Violet asks.
"This. If I am allowed." Brian says before kissing her. "Am I?"
"Of course you are.". Violet says. "You've been my husband for 7 years."
"That right I have. Haven't I." Brian says with a slight smirk before kissing her again.
"We better get ready before the kids come back in." Violet says with a laugh causing Brian to laugh as well.
"Your right." Brian says before they both stand up and he goes over and closes the door then getting ready.

Brian, Violet, Jack and Olivia arrive at Mia's door and Brian was about to knock on the door when Jacks voice stops him.
"Can I knock?" Jack asks.
"No I want to knock." Olivia argues.
"Why don't you both know at the same time." Violet suggests causing both the kids to nod before the knock on the door.
"Hey guys." Mia says answering the door.
"Hey Mi." Violet says as they all enter the house before Nico comes running over and jumping into Violet's arms. "Hey Buddy. Happy birthday."
"Thanks auntie Vivi." Nico says as Violet puts him down.
"Do you guys want to come sit down and have a drink and let the kids play for a little while then we can go out for the rest of the day." Mia suggest.
"Yeah sure." Violet says before the three kids cheer and run off into the playroom.
"When will we be doing presents?" Brian asks holding up a bag full of presents for Nico.
"We might as well do them now." Mia says before calling the kids into the living room.
They do presents then head out and go to the park and have a picnic for lunch and go to the beach before having fish and chips for dinner. Then they all go home and spend the rest of the evening watching films.