047

Dom was stood on a balcony in Rome looking down at the destroyed city

Dom was stood on a balcony in Rome looking down at the destroyed city. While he was standing with his back to the room, he heard footsteps behind him. He turns to see his niece.
"Liv?" Dom questions, before Olivia rushed towards her uncle tears in her eyes. "What happened?"
"They toke Aunt Letty." Olivia says.
"Who toke Aunt Letty?" Dom asks, pulling away but keeping his hands on his nieces shoulders.
"The police. The agency." Olivia chocks out.
Dom sighs before pulling Olivia back into his chest hugging her tightly.
"It's okay." He whispers.
"How? How is it okay?" Olivia whispers back.
"I don't know." Dom admits. "But it will be. I promise."
"Okay." Olivia sighs, before pulling away from the hug.
The pair look up at the sound of someone walking towards them. They see Queenie and the two turn to look over the balcony as Queenie stands on the other side of Olivia.
"When Rome falls so does the world." Dom says.
"We'll, it ain't no Roman holiday." Queenie says. "And your no Gregory Punk."
"My family?" Dom asks.
"Your team have gone underground,  they're safe. For now. And they've taken Letty." Queenie says. "And you've just shot to number one on the worlds most wanted list. Whoever did this wanted to sever your ties with the Agency and isolate you from your family. Any attempt to contact your team will be traced.'
"I need to you to get a message to Mr Nobody." Dom tells her.
"You'll need a medium for that, or a magician, he's done his disappearing act." Queenie says.
"Just get the message out." Dom tells her. "Tell him I'm ready to have that Belgium and he'll know where to go."
"I got a message for Douggie. The world is on fire. And you want to keep running into the burning building to save lives, but eventually the buildings going to collapse on ya."
"I don't care about dying. I only care about protecting the people that I love." Dom says.
"Do you know why gladiators never had families?" Queenie asks.
"Why?" Dom responds.
"Because they knew everyday could be their last." Queenie answers. "You're choosing a lonely way in life, my darling. You can't take anyone with you."
"Uncle Dom?" Olivia asks, causing Dom to look at his niece.
"Queenie, can you take Liv. I don't want her anywhere near this when it blows up." Dom says.
"Of course." Queenie says.
"Near what, uncle Dom?" Olivia asks.
"I'm going after this guy. Before he can do anymore damage." Dom says.
"Can I at least call dad and mom and let them know what's happened?" Olivia asks.
"Of course. Just be careful what you say. Don't know who could be listening." Dom says, causing Olivia to nod.
"Okay." Olivia says, before sighing. "Love you, uncle Dom."
"Love you to, Kiddo." Dom says, pulling her into a hug.
Dom kisses the side of her head before she pulls away and walks back inside.
"I'll make sure she stays safe. I'll get her back to her parents. I promise." Queenie tells Dom.
"Thank you, Queenie." Dom says.
Queenie nods with a small smile before following Olivia.

__________

"So what do you guys think?" Jakob asks.
"What do we think of what?" Jack asks, from his spot in the passanger seat.
"Of the car." Jakob says, hitting the dashboard.
"It's lame." Little B says. "Does dad know you drive this thing?"
"Should. I raced him in it." Jakob says.
"You raced uncle Dom in this?" Jack asks, before laughing. "Oh, uncle Jakob. You definitely lost."
"Hey, in the 90's if you were rolling in a 5.o then you were the man." Jakob says.
"Uncle Jakob." Jack sighs. "It's not the 90's anymore."
"Okay, and? It's still cool, okay?" Jakob says.
"Yeah sure. Believe what you want to believe." Jack says.
"But did you lose to dad?" Little B asks.
"Yes." Jakob says.
"Knew it." Jack says laughing.
"You know what? Travel music." Jakob says.
Jakob started playing a song and dancing to it and singing, causing Jack and Little B to give him a confused look.
"What is this?" Little B asks.
"I got this car when I was 13. Repainted it, changed to engine." Jakob explains.
"What the-" Jack starts.
"This guy was an underwear model." Jakob tells the boys.
"What?" Little B asks.
"Oh yeah. And... Jack bring it back. It's a boomarang." Jakob says.
Jakob starts moving side to side to the music, Little B starts to join in as Jack looks at the pair confused and concerned.
"You guys are werid." Jack says, looking out the window.
"It's called feeling the vibration. It's energy, man. It's energy." Jakob says.
"Come on, Jack." Little B encourages.
"Yeah, no thanks." Jack says, before looking at Jakob. "Are you going to tell us where we are going?"

__________

"Dad, where's mom and Jack?" Tesha asks Brian, walking into the living room.
"Not sure. Maybe their still with Little B, Dom didn't exactly say how long he was going to be." Brian says.
"Oh okay, well, can i sit in the kitchen and do my homework?" Tesha questions.
"Of course." Brian says. "Shout if you need any help, okay?"
"Okay. Thanks dad." Tesha says, before walking into the kitchen.
After Tesha disappeared into the kitchen, Brian's phone goes off. He looks to see that his oldest daughter was calling him.
"Hey, Liv." Brian says, putting the phone to his ear after answering it. "How's the trip going?"
"Dad, Rome was a trap. The whole teams being targeted. Everyone that's ever worked with us is being targeted." Olivia blurts out.
"What? Where are you?" Brian asks. "Are you okay?"
"I'm okay. I'm with Queenie Shaw right now, she's bringing me home to you guys." Olivia says.
"Do I need to call the school and tell them you aren't feeling well and have had to come home?" Brian asks.
"Dad, The teams all over the news. They know I won't be there anymore. Plus, Queenie's already handled it. She sent a letter from you and mom saying that Tesha wasn't doing well and I had to rush home." Olivia explains.
"Okay. Please keep me updated on where you are and if you are okay." Brian tells her.
"Of course I will." Olivia says. "I'm going to go."
"Stay safe, sweetheart." Brian tells her.
"You to." Olivia says, before sighing. "I love you, dad."
"I love you to, princess." Brian says, causing Olivia to roll her eyes at the nickname.
But deciding against saying anything she hangs up the phone.

__________

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Samuel asks Violet, as the pair walked through the park.
"I'm sure." Violet says.
Violet knew she should probably be with Brian and Tesha, but Samuel had got ahold of Violet's biological, and she couldn't pass up possibly the only opportunity to meet her bilogical family.
"Well, there she is." Samuel says, pointing at the figure in the distance.
"Thanks, Sam. For everything." Violet says with a smile.
"Want me to come with you or want me to wait here?" Samuel asks.
Violet looks at the person who was her sister for a minute.
"I've got to do this by myself."