26

Han and Violet get out of the car and climb up onto the other vehicle before Mia follows them

Han and Violet get out of the car and climb up onto the other vehicle before Mia follows them. Once they were all on the vehicle they climb down into the opening with Han going first then Violet then Mia. As he lands Han attacks the driver.
"Han!" Elle calls as a second person with a parachute runs up to Han from behind.
The person grabs Han by the shoulders and knocks him to the ground. Violet fights with the driver while Mia goes over to help Elle out of the handcuffs. Han grabs a knife and throws it at the guy attacking him but the magnet in the car pulls it towards the door before Han had a chance to use it. Violet gets pulled over to the guy. She uses the opportunity to open the door before the guy pushes her off and she kicks him causing him to fall out the vehicle. Violet climbs into the dirvers seat and closes the door before starting to drive. Elle kicks the guy attacking Hans' leg before Han grabs a gun and goes to use it but again it gets pulled away by the magnet. Han and the guy continue to fight before Han kicks the guy back and grabs something and unfolds it and it flies out of Hans hands and sticks to the guys chest.
"Dammit! You're going to kill us all!" The guy says in another language.
"Not all of us." Han says before pulling a leaver causing the door behind the guy to open and for him to fly out with the parachute opening. Then he explodes. Han then closes the door and looks at Elle and Mia. Mia looks between Elle and Han before getting up and joining her sister in the front.

__________

Meanwhile up in space Tej and Roman were looking for the satellite.
"Now the satellite we are looking for should be somewhere..." Tej says sitting forward before spotting a satellite. "There! Right there, you see it?"
"Got it." Roman says.
"Tell me you know who to work the thrusters." Tej says pressing some buttons.
"Tej, numbers is what you do, right?" Roman asks. "Driving is what I do." Roman then steers the car over to the Satellite. "To do from the geto. Out of space. You know aren't nobody going to believe us right?"
"You're right." Tej replies.

__________

Back on earth, Otto was looking at a computer screen before turning to Jakob.
"Somethings wrong with the satellite array." Otto tell him. "Its uhhh. Interfering with the uplink."
"I'll handle it." Jakob replies pressing a few buttons then walking over to a ladder to get onto of the vehicle he is in.

As Jakob climbs out Violet and Mia see him from behind.
"Han." Mia calls back.
"Grab the wheel. Somethings up." Violet says before turning to Mia as Han grabs the wheel. "Go back to Elle. I got this one."
Mia nods before going and standing next to Elle in the back as they both watched Violet as she sat in the eat Mia was previously and was typing on a screen.
"What are you doing?" Mia asks.
"Think I can link into there feed." Violet tells them.

Meanwhile Jakob was on the top of the other vehicle, typing on a screen when he saw a guy climb up the ladder out of the corner of his eye. Jakob turns to look at him as the guy stands up and the trap door to inside closes behind him.
"Something you want to tell me Otto?" Jakob asks staring at the guy infront of him.
"My bad." Otto says. "Satellite is actually going splendid. Oh and I have a new business partner. Maybe you know her."
"Guess who is out of the box, Jakob?" Jakob hears over the intercom from the voice belonging to Cipher. (The person who caused Dom to go rouge a few years back and who Jakob had been working with now.) "But I did try to warn you. You were never my competition." Jakob stands up still keeping his eye on the guy infront of him.
"Otto, there is something you should know." Jakob tells him.
"Yeah, go on. Lay it on my dude." Otto replies.
"You're a spoiled rich prick, and I am going to kill you." Jakob says.
"Oh, man, I am so sorry. No one told you, huh?" Otto says. "Spoiled rich pricks run the world."
After Otto said that Jakob and the guy on the vehicle with him begin to fight.

While Jakob and the guy start to fight, Dom and Letty drive past them and once at a good distance they turn around before driving back again while getting shot at. As the cars come close they turn on their magnets causing the cars to flip about them. As they continue driving back. On the way back, Jakob an the guy catches Doms' attention.

Jakob gets thrown of but Dom pushes a car so instead of Jakob landing on the floor he lands on the car instead. By now Violet had open the hatch above her so when the car Jakob landed on comes towards them and Jakobs lands on the front of the vehicle she was Violet tires to grab his hand to keep him from falling while he holds onto the side mirror.

Another car drives past and turns around and starts shooting at Letty causing her to spin and turn the magnet on causing the car to connect with hers. The guy who had been attacking Jakob jumps down onto the car he had landed on before Letty spins round again and turns the magnet off causing the car connected to hers to fly and hit the guy off.

After a few minutes of trying and failing. Jakob and Violet are finally able to grab eachothers hands. Violet looks back to her car her, Mia and Han had came in (Which was still connected to the vehicle) before looking back at Jakob.
"Go." Violet tells him.
The two siblings make eye contact for a few moments before Jakob climbs along the side of the vehicle to the car. He gets to the car and Violet gets back into the Vehicle. He lies down on the top of the car and opens the door before climbing in. Once Jakob was in, he makes eye contact with Dom as he drives the opposite way to the way Jakob was facing. After a few moments of them being directly next to eachother Dom looks away. Jakob turns of the magnet causing the car to detract from the Vehicle Violet was in before he spins. He straightens himself and drives off down a side road.