19

Violet was taking her hair out of a bun as she walked into the room that the rest of the team was in

Violet was taking her hair out of a bun as she walked into the room that the rest of the team was in. She walks over and stands between Mia and Letty.
"The firewall on this old thing is pretty good." Ramsey says as she was breaking into some database. "But you know port scan upd message peek, pop to root shell, and say hello to project aries.
"What is it?" Violet asks.
"Its what we got from mr nobody's plane." Letty tells her. "Or at least part of it."
"Aries was designed to override and assimilate anything that runs on code. Any computer anywhere. If its on zeros and ones, its vulnerable." Ramsey explains. "If you take aries and upload it to a satellite it'll spread like a virus. Then it will be a matter of time before someone can control any weapon system. Traditional, nuclear, stuff we haven't even seen yet. And just point it wherever they want. Jakob reboots the world order within minutes."
Violet flinches a little at the mention of her older brother causing Mia to walk over and put a arm round her shoulder noticing her uncomfortable her sister had become.
"Aries is the god of war, right?" Tej asks causing every ones attention to go to him. "If Jakob gets his hands on this he will be the god of damn near everything."
"Because of how dangerous it was, the aries prototype was recovered and split into two halfs by mr Nobody." Ramsey explains "Both of which are worthless without the activation key. Jakob now has on of the pieces. He'll be going after the other half next. As for the key. It's vanished."
"So we find it." Dom tells the team causing them all to look at him. "If we're going to beat Jakob to it, we're gonna have to split up. "Roman, Tej. I know a couple of guys operating out in Germany that can get us anything we need."
"I'm on it." Roman tells him.
"Wait there's one more thing." Tej tells them. "Mr Nobody's transmission had one name connected to the key. You guys are going to want to brace yourself for this."
"No way." Letty says shocked as they all look at the screen as Hans picture appears.
"That's exactly what I said." Tej tells them.
"Your saying Hans death is connected to all of this?" Roman asks.
"He has to have something to do with it." Mia says looking at Roman.
"I'll look into it. Tej can you send me all the files you have on Han?" Letty asks.
"Yeah." Tej says.
"I'll go with you." Mia tells Letty.
"Why don't you go with them Violet?" Dom says.
"I want to be here just in case you guys catch Jakob." Violet tells her older brother.
"Trust me. It's best if you go." Dom tells her.
"Fine ok." Violet says before walking away with Mia and Letty.
"Letty." Dom says causing Letty to stop. "I got this the day Han died.
"Mexico." Letty says as her and Dom look at eachother.
"Check the post mark." Dom tells her before she turns it over and sees a Tokyo post mark. "What ever he was up to. It ended here."
"Tokyo." Letty says looking at Violet and Mia who had also stopped.
"What are you going to do about Jakob?" Violet asks worried about her other brother.
"I'm gonna find him." Dom tells her causing Violet to walk over to him.
"How?" Violet asks.
"A old friend." Dom tells her with a small smile.
Mia and Violet look at eachother before looking back to Dom as all the siblings share a knowing look.