30

Flashback 1Jack Toretto was in the kitchen with Dom and Jakob when Mia and a 5 year old Violet ran into the kitchen holding hands

Flashback 1
Jack Toretto was in the kitchen with Dom and Jakob when Mia and a 5 year old Violet ran into the kitchen holding hands.
"Daddy, can we play a board game?" Violet asks.
"Sure. Why not. You lot sit at the table I'll go get monopoly."  Jack tells them before leaving the kitchen.
The four Toretto siblings walk over to the table and Mia and Jakob sit down while Dom lifts Violet up and helps her get onto the tall chair before sitting down beside her as their dad comes back in and sits on the other side of the youngest Toretto.
"Ok who wants to start?" Jack asks once the game was set up.
"Me!" Violet shouts raising her hand nearly falling off the chair in excitment but Dim catches her before she does and helps her sit back up right.
"Ok. Here you go." Jack says handing Violet the dice.
For the rest of the afternoon the Toretto family sits around the table and plays various different board games.

__________

Flashback 2
In 1989, Jack Torreto was racing. He pulled up to the pit and toke his helmet off. One of his pit crew members, buddy removed the netting which replaced the window and grabbed Jacks water bottle and handed it to him.
"Jack, you realise you got this in the bag right?" Buddy asks as Jack takes a drink. "Seasons wrapped up man, doesn't matter were you place."
"Telling you I got intermittent miss. last two laps." Jack says.
"On it." Buddy replies. "Get those plug wires!"
"Jakob, now!" Jack tells his son who nods before lifting the hood.
"Hey pop." Dom Torreto says coming up beside the window of the car his dad was sitting in.
"Tell me what you see, Dom?" Jack asks.
"Got a little oil spill going into turn two." Dom tells him. "Bell's driving safe. Corbans got a sponsor in the stands, so he's pushing it. Got a real problem with car 23."
"Linder." Jack says.
Dom turns to look at Linders pit crew as they shout stuff at him.
"Thats right. Yeah. You want to tell your driver, he's going to get somebody hurt?" Dom shouts over to them.
"Hey. Leave it." Jack tells him. "He's just pissed I got that spot in the bush series next season, not him."
"You're good." Jakob shouts hitting the hood.
Dom goes to put the netting back up but Jack stops him.
"It's not about being the stronger man, Dom. It's about being the bigger one." Jack tells his son.

Jack puts his helmet back on as Dom puts the netting back up before all the cars drive off and starts racing again.
"I swear to god, this guy."  Dom says as he watches Linder.
The cars continue racing as their pit crew yells stuff out to them.
"Pop, turn two, turn two." Dom tells his father.
"Got it. Im walking him in." Jack replies.
Linder starts to catch up with jack after he collided with the wall a couple of times.
"Tell me what do you see Dom?" Jack asks.
Dom runs to stand on something higher so he can get a better look.
"He's going to come at you for that."  Dom warns his father. "Get ready on your left."
Jack goes to move out the way but his car starts to malfunction. Linder hits Jack causing him to spin so he was now side ways. Another car comes up and hits the front of Jack's car causing him to go flying into the gate between the track and the crowd. As the car makes contact with the gate the car catches on fire.