052

"What are you doing here?" Han asks Olivia, as the teenager pushes herself up to sit on a desk in the room

"I asked Queenie to drop me off here.  I can't be with Dom , but I want to be able to help in anyway I can. Please, let me stay." Olivia says.
"I don't think your parents will be very happy." Ramsey says.
"Well, Queenie's already gone so I have no way of getting out of here. So you guys are kind of stuck with me now." Olivia says, with a small smirk.
"Of course." Tej says.
"You really are your mother's daughter." Han says, causing Olivia to shrug her shoulders with a smile.
"Thank you." Olivia says, before jumping off the desk. "So, where are we going?"

__________

Jack, Jakob and Little B were sat on the plane, when Jack looks over at his cousin to find him looking nervous.
"B, you okay?" Jack asks, causing Little B to shake his head. "Do you want some gum? It helps."
"I don't like planes." Little B says.
"If it's the height that's gonna be an issue..." Jakob starts, but seeing Little B wasn't paying attention he sighs. "Do you know I use to be afraid of cars?"
"What?" Jack asks, as the pair look at their uncle.
"When my dad... your grandfather died. I blamed myself. It was tough. Panic attacks. I had to tke the bus. I was just so worried about making mistakes. Not living up to my brother." Jakob says.
"You?" Little B asks.
"Uh, excuse me. Have you met your dad?" Jakob asks. "Cast a pretty big shadow. Hey, feel better?"
"Yeah." Little B says quietly.
"Good. Me to." Jakob says.
flight attendent then comes up to them. Jakob puts the tray infront of him down and she puts three small bottles of alcohol on the tray.
"Here's the drinsk you ordered, sir." She says, as she places a key on the tray as well.
"You know her?" Jack asks, seeing the way the flight attendent smiled at Jakob.
"Yeah, it's good to have friends in unknown places." Jakob says, putting the stuff in his pocket. "On the count of three we gonna get up and go to the bathroom, okay?"
"Okay." Jack says.
"Good. Three." Jakob says.
Jakob and Little B go down one isle while Jack goes down the isle that was on the other side of the row the three had been sat on.
Once they were at the back of the plane, Jakob tells the two younger boys to wait. After a moment three guys come round the corner Jakob knocks them out before throwing Jack the key.
"Unlock the hatch." Jakob says,pointing to the hatch in the floor as he starts putting the guys in a cupboard.
Jack unlocks it before opening it. Jako comes over, leaving the cupboard door open. Little B climbs down, then Jack, then Jakob who closes the hatch behind him.
"Who were those guys?" Little B asks.
"Agency. They found us. Now let's lose our tail." Jakob says, taking the cover off the 'cano' he had brought.
Jakob connects wings to it and puts glass covers on top, and turns it on which is when the boys realise what it really was.
"Holy sh-" Jack starts.
"Wait. Swearing is for... song lyrics only and... stubbed toes." Jakob says.
Jack rolls his eyes before walking over to a peice of luggage and hitting his foot against it so he had stubbed his toe.
"Shit." Jack says, giving his uncle a smirk, who lets out a sigh, half impressed.
"You really are your mothers son." Jakob says, sighing again. "Forget about it. Pay attention. Okay, we're to high to glide,so we need a thrust, which means... combustion. Which means... oxygen and fuel. Alcohol." Little B runs off as Jack laughs. "You must have known that."
"I did. It was just fun watching you struggle." Jack says.
Jakob sighs and shakes his head, as Little B comes back over with two bottles.
"That's Rosa. Not going to work. Long story. But good anisitive." Jakob says.
Jakob pours the alcohol in before the three of them climb in.
"Glad it wasn;t the height." Jack jokes, once the covers were closed, and the floor beneath them opens up.
"Enjoy the ride, boys." Jakob say, before taking off.

__________

Olivia, Roman, Tej, Ramsey and Han had gone to see a guy who ran a black market, but he had set them up and connected the Agency.
"Okay? Where to now? Jail?" Tej asks, as they walk round the back of the shop.
"I know somewhere." Han says. "The last place I want to go."

__________

"Thanks for agreeing to meet us on such short notice." Violet says, looking at the blonde who was sat across the table from her and Vivian.
"Of course. I just finished seeing your sister in law." Tess says.
"How is Letty?" Violet asks.
"She's doing okay." Tess says.
"Anyway, enough about that." Vivian says. "Can you help us or not?"
"I can find out where Dante is so you can go see him. But if you both go through with this, you can't take anyone with you." Tess says, before looking at Violet. "Not even your husband."
violet looks down for a moment thinking.
"Okay." Violet says, pushing some hair behind her ear. "Let's do it."