11

Brian, Johnny, Roman and Jason were all downstairs having a coffee thinking about wether to change the plan or not

Brian, Johnny, Roman and Jason were all downstairs having a coffee thinking about wether to change the plan or not. They had Violet's location so all they needed to do now was decide what plan they were going to go with.
"I think we should change it." Brian says.
"Why there's no reason to change it. The plans still valid and useful." Roman says.
"Violet getting taken wasn't part of the original plan. Unless you lot decided that part while I wasn't there." Brian says.
"Of course it wasn't part of the plan but just because somethings gone wrong doesn't mean we have to change it." Jason says.
"And how do you guys plan on getting Violet out of there so the original plan can happen?" Johnny asks. "I'm sorry but I'm on Brian's plan. The safest option not for us but for Violet is to come up with a new plan."
"So it's two v two how are we going to decide?" Roman asks.
"You stick to the original plan." Mia says coming into the kitchen causing them all to look at her. "Violet wouldn't want you to change the plan just because of this."
"How do you know that?" Johnny asks.
"Johnny, she's my sister. And if she is anything like me. Which she is, a lot like me. She would want you to stick to the original plan no matter what." Mia explains.
"But Johnny does make a good point. How are we going to get her out of there so the plan can happen?" Roman points out.
"I got a idea. I will come with you guys. You guys get Violet to a safe place she will come out and meet me and I will drive us both somewhere safe until you guys are Done." Mia answers.
"That's a good plan but you aren't coming." Brian tells her.
"What?" Mia asks.
"Violet will kill me if something happens to you. You stay here with the kids I will  give Violet the keys to my car and she can drive off somewhere safe. If Jason takes his car as well I can ride back with them." Brian explains.
"Ok if you sure." Mia says.
"I am. You stay here with the kids. I will tell
Violet to come back here." Brian says causing Mia to nod.
"Ok." Mia says before Brian, Johnny, Roman and Jason head for the door. The other three walked out and towards Jason's car but before Brian could Mia stops him. "Brian."
"Yeah?" Brian asks.
"Go get my sister back." Mia says with a small smile. "And make Linder pay."
"I will." Brian says with a small smile and a nod before leaving and closing the door behind him.

__________

It was nearing the 24 hour mark and there was only 3 hours to go. Violet had been stuck in the same room tied to the same chair for the past 21 hours. She had tried to get out multiple times. Her phone still laid on her lap. She hadn't had any food or water since Kenny toke her. She felt weak. All she wanted at this point was for Linder to kill her and get it over and done with. It's not that she didn't have faith that Brian would find her in time because she knew he would. She just didn't know how much longer she could feel this weak for. Violet was half asleep when she heard the door open causing her to fully wake up and look at Linder who was walking towards her causing her to roll her eyes.
"3 more hours to go." Linder says with a smirk.
"What are you getting of this Linder?" Violet asks causing Linder to laugh.
"Revenge. You see..." Kenny starts but stops after hearing loads of loud noises from upstairs. "What the hell." As Kenny turns around he gets knocked out.
Violet looks at the person who had just knocked Linder out to see her husband who in a instant rushed over to her.
"Brian?" Violet asks finally letting the tears which she had been holding for the past hours flow down her cheeks as Brian unties her.
"Hey. Shhh. It's ok. You're safe." Brian says as he pulls Violet to stand up. "Listen to me, ok. I need you to take the car keys get to the car, get in and drive home. All of Linder's guys are out but I don't know how long for. The others are upstairs just in case they wake up while you are escaping. I just need you to run for me."
"What about you?" Violet asks.
"Don't worry about me ok. Mia's got the babysitter to take the kids back to their house so Mia's at home waiting for you." Brian tells her.
"Promise you will be safe." Violet says.
"I promise." Brian says before Violet kisses him. "Now go before Linder wakes up."
Violet nods and reluctantly runs out the room she had been kept in for the last hours. She runs upstairs and sees Johnny, Roman and Jason who she all quickly hugs before running to the door only to open it and come face to face with one of Linder's men.
"Where do you think you're going?" The man asks.
"Stay away from me and my family." Violet says before punching the guy in the face knocking him out.
Violet looks back to the boys who signals for her to run so she does. She runs to Brian's car and gets in before speeding off home.