06

It was the day after Violet had met with Kenny Linder and her, Brian and Mia were still waiting for the people who were going to help Brian take down Linder to come

"So who have you called?" Brian asks.
"People." Violet says sarcastically causing Mia to laugh and Brian to roll his eyes.
"But seriously who did you call?" Mia asks.
"You guys remember Jason right. The person who was friends with Alec and who was also friends with me." Violet says.
"Jason Smith?" Brian asks.
"Yeah. I called him and Johnny and Roman." Violet answers.
"Aren't Johnny and Roman the ones who helped you guys take down that Chloe girl?" Mia asks.
"Yeah they are." Brian replies. "How did you get them all to agree. I mean has Jason even done anything live this before?"
"He did a couple years before I met him." Violet says. "Him and Alec got into some trouble and it lead to them having to do a similar thing."
"Can we trust them tho?" Mia asks.
"What do you mean?" Violet asks.
"I mean weren't Johnny and Roman working with Chloe before they helped you. What if they are now working with Linder?" Mia asks.
"I know they aren't. They hate the Linder's after what they did." Violet tells her. "They would do anything to take them down."
"But how can you be so sure about that?" Mia asks causing Violet to sigh.
"Because I have known Johnny for years I know he wouldn't do anything else to betray me and Roman is Johnny's best friend and that wouldn't be the case if Roman was working with Kenny." Violet explains causing Mia to sigh this time.
"That's the problem Vi. You trust to easily." Mia tells her. "I mean look at Alec. You thought he was your best friend but he ended you shooting you and working with Shaw."
"Don't bring Alec into this Mia. He did all that to protect me." Violet tells her.
"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just worried. I have only met Jason. I haven't met Johnny or Roman. But if you trust them then so do I." Mia says causing both Brian and Violet to smile.
"We do trust them." Brian says.
"Ok." Mia says with a smile before they hear Jack calling for Violet.
"I will go see what's up." Violet says before heading upstairs.

"He buddy what's up?" Violet asks walking into Jack's room where him and Nico were playing.
"Can we go to the park?" Jack asks.
"I'll go ask daddy and Auntie Mia. But I'm sure it will be ok with them. It's ok with me. Then we will just have to wait for Olivia to wake up." Violet explains to the boys before they both nod excitedly.
"Ok. Thank you auntie Vivi." Nico says.
"Thanks Mummy." Jack says at the same time.
"That's ok. You guys continue playing we will come join you in a bit." Violet tells them before leaving the room and heading back downstairs.

"What was Jack yelling for?" Brian asks as Violet enters the kitchen again.
"He and Nico want to go to the park. I told them it was ok with me but I had to check with the both of you." Violet tells them.
"It's ok with me." Brian says.
"Me to. But what time are Jason, Johnny and Roman getting here?" Mia asks.
"They aren't getting in tonight until around 8 so we have all day to go out and have some fun." Violet says before she hears Olivia crying. "Olivia's up. I'll go get her."
"And me and Brian will go get the boys ready so we can get out quickly and spend as much time as possible at the park." Mia says.
"Ok." Violet says as the three start to head upstairs.

Violet, Brian, Mia, Jack, Nico and Olivia were all at the park. Violet was playing with Olivia on the grass with some toys that they had brought form home while Brian and Mia were pushing Jack and Nico on the swings. While Brian and Mia are getting Jack and Nico out the swings someone comes up to Violet.
"Hey Toretto." Violet turns around to see Johnny and Roman.
"Oh my god! Hey!" Violet says standing up and hugging Johnny as Brian, Mia, Jack and Nico make it over to them. Violet pulls away before hugging Roman. "How are you guys doing?"
"We doing good." Roman says before seeing Brian. "Hey man. How are you?"
"Im good man." Roman says as he bro hugs Roman and Johnny.
"Hey I'm Mia. Violet's sister." Mia says shaking hands with Johnny.
"Nice to meet you. Im Johnny and this is Roman." Johnny says before Mia shakes hands with Roman.
"So how did you guys know we are here?" Violet asks.
"We didn't. We just got in early and decided to go to the park for a walk just in case you guys were busy then we saw you." Johnny answers.
"Well do you want to join us?" Brian asks.
"Yeah sure." Roman says with a small smile.
"And who are these little ones?" Johnny asks.
"I'm Jack." Jack answers.
"I'm Nico." Nico replies.
"And this is Olivia." Brian says lifting Olivia up.
"Jack and Olivia are me and Brian's kids and Nico is Mia's son." Violet tells them.
"Would either of you like to hold Olivia?" Brian asks.
"Yeah." Johnny says. "I will."
"Ok here you go." Brian says handing Olivia over to Johnny.

The group spend the rest of the afternoon in the park before heading back and all having tea before the babysitter comes and gets the kids and takes them over to Mia's house before Jason arrives then they all come up with a plan to take Linder down.