04

It was a week after Violet and Brian's date and Violet was getting ready for the day when her phone goes off she looks to see a blocked number had messaged her

It was a week after Violet and Brian's date and Violet was getting ready for the day when her phone goes off she looks to see a blocked number had messaged her. She sighs before putting the makeup brush she was using down and picking up her phone to check the message.

"Meet me in the forest next to the park in a hour don't be late.- Linder"

Violet sighs before putting her phone down. She had gone and found the women who had given her and Mia the message from Linder and asked her to tell him she wanted to meet. It was happening. Violet was going to sacrifice herself for her family. She just hoped that he would agree even tho a part of her hoped he wouldn't. She finished getting ready and grabs her bag before heading downstairs where Brian, Mia, Jack, Nico and Olivia were.

"Hey babe. Where are you going?" Brian asks seeing his wife had her bag on.
"I just need to go out for a bit." Violet replies walking over the kissing Brian.
"Are you sure you should be going out by yourself with Linder on the loose? Maybe someone should go with you." Mia suggest.
"It's ok. I'll be fine." Violet tells them. "I'll only be a few hours. I will call you guys when I am on my way back."
"Ok. If anything strange happens or you need anything just call." Brian says grabbing Violet's hand and kissing it.
"I will." Violet replies with a smile before heading towards the door. "See you later."
"See you later." Mia replies before Violet heads out of the door. Mia turns to Brian with a worried look. "Don't you think one of us should follow her?"
"I trust her to know what she is doing." Brian answers.
"I trust her to but there is a bit of me that doesn't. I mean she ran away without a word to anyone when she was 8 years old. She's one to make a decision without a second thought. Don't you remember she is basically on a suicide mission right now?" Mia explains causing Brian to sigh.
"I know but she won't do anything like that without saying a proper goodbye to us." Brian tells her.
"We don't know that Brian." Mia says.
"Violet's my wife and..." Brian starts.
"And she's my sister!" Mia says cutting in.
"I trust her. Do you?" Brian asks.
"I..." Mia starts.
"Violet's smart. She will be back in a few hours." Brian tells Mia causing her to sigh.
"I guess your right." Mia says with a sigh.
Brian laughs while picking up Olivia who was sat up again the sofa playing. He stands up with Olivia in his arms.
"I always am." Brian says. "I'm going to go put Olivia down for a nap I will be back in a minute."
"Ok." Mia says before Brian heads upstairs.

Violet pulled up at the outskirts of the forest before she gets out and locks her car before she starts to walk through the forest. While she was walking she heard a twig snap from behind her. Her head snaps round and she looks around for a few moments but doesn't see anyone. She sighs before turning back around only to come face to face with Kenny Linder. Violet gasp and takes a few steps back while staring at the familiar face which she hasn't seen in nearly 20 years.
"Torreto." Kenny says.
"Linder." Violet replies.
"So my friend told me you wanted to meet. So what is this about?" Kenny asks. "Is it about my little threat."
"It is." Violet says.
"So what about it do you want to talk about?" Kenny asks.
"Your aren't going to hurt my family. I won't let you." Violet says.
"What do you think your going to do about it?" Kenny asks. "You're just a small little girl who is weak and needs her brother and husband to fight her battles for her."
Violet scoffs.
"Do we see my husband or brother here right now?" Violet asks.
"Their hiding I know it." Kenny says.
"Their aren't. I came here alone." Violet says. " which means I can fight my own battles so if I were you I'd be careful with what you say."
"You really think you scare me?" Kenny asks. "So back to my previous question what are you going to do to stop me from hurting you family?"
"If promise you will leave my family alone. You can kill me." Violet tells him causing him to laugh.
"I would promise that but theirs nothing to stop me from hurting your family once I kill you." Kenny says. "Also no matter how happy killing you will make me. I'm not going to do it. I think I already have tortured you enough."
"So who are you going to kill?" Violet asks.
"That's nothing to concern yourself with." Kenny says walking forward and placing a hand on Violet's cheek. "You look so much like your mother."
"You knew my mother?" Violet asks.
"Of course I did. Me and your farther were quite good friends." Kenny tells her.
"Keep my farther out of this." Violet snaps causing Kenny to laugh.
"You care about your farther and not your mother?" Kenny asks. "How half hearted are you?"
"The only half hearted one is my mother. She left when I was only a few months. I don't know her and don't want to." Violet answers.
Tears start to come to Violet's eyes as she thinks about her farther but she tries to suppress them so Kenny doesn't see.
"Aww you want to cry?" Kenny asks laughing. "You can cry. It's ok to not be ok."
"Just kill me and leave my family alone." Violet tells him.
"No can do, sweetheart. Sorry." Kenny says. "Just watch you back and make sure your family know what's coming. Wouldn't want to surprise them and give them no chance to fight and survive would we now?"
Kenny laughs before walking away leaving Violet in the middle of the forest with tears streaming down her face. After a few minutes Violet collects herself before walking back to her car and driving home.