08

It was the next morning and Violet woke up to find Brian not there

It was the next morning and Violet woke up to find Brian not there. She gets out of bed and gets ready confused before going downstairs to find Brian cooking breakfast.
"Hey." Violet says.
"Hey babe. How are you feeling? You feeling better?" Brian asks.
"What do you mean?" Violet asks.
"Don't you remember what happened last night?" Brian asks."
"No." Violet says in a confused tone.
"You were very drunk and weren't acting like yourself." Brian tells her.
"That explains the headache." Violet says placing a hand to her head.
"Do you want some medicine for that?" Brian asks.
"Yes please." Violet says before burns gets her some medicine and a glass of water.
"But besides the headache." Brian says handing Violet the stuff. "How are you feeling?"
"I feel ok." Violet says taking the medicine and a sip of water.
"Ok well why don't you sit down. Breakfast is nearly ready." Brian tells her.
"Ok." Violet says. "So when are the others coming over?"
"Well Mia and Nico have to go to meet some of Vince's family so I was about to pop over and pick up the kids. Mia and Nico will come over after then the others will be here in a couple of hours." Brian explains.
"I can go get the kids then I'm going to go for a walk round the park. I just need to clear my head after everything that has happened with Linder." Violet tells him as Brian brings her some food.
"Ok. But just eat that then go. Think you need some food after everything that has happened." Brian tells her causing her to smile and laugh.
"Yeah ok." Violet says before she starts to eat.

After Violet had finished the food she goes over and picks Jack and Olivia up and takes them home before she leaves to go on a walk round the park. While Violet was walking round the park she was looking at her feet and didn't see where she was going and walked into someone's back.
"I'm so sorry." Violet says trying to walk past the person and carry on when the person laughs.
"Torreto." Violet quickly turns round frightened only to come face to face with Kenny Linder.
"Linder." Violet says trying to play it if like she wasn't scared.
"Listen Toretto. I know Jason Smith, Johnny Lee and Roman Tyler have come into town. Now I don't know what you and your little team are planning but you might want to prepare for someone to die. Because I won't go down without a fight." Linder tells her.
"We don't expect you to. But you should know that we also won't go down without a fight." Violet tells him causing him to laugh.
"See you around Torreto." Kenny says starting to walk away.
"See you around Linder." Violet calls after him rolling her eyes before continuing her walk.
As Violet was about to leave the park she hears a twig snap. She turns around but doesn't see anyone.
Violet shrugs it off and continues to walk home.

Once Violet made it back home the others were already their so they decided to go over the plan for a finale time to make sure everyone knew how it was going to work before they spent the rest of the day playing with the kids and watching movies.