28

"Dom I can't get to you

"Dom I can't get to you."
Mia and Violet look at each other worriedly before they hear another voice.
"But I can."

__________

Next thing the team sees is Jakob pull up in front of them. Violet and Mia look at eachother and smiles before looking back to where Dom and Jakob were. After Jakob pulled up on the other side of the vehicle with Otto in Dom and Him make eye contact. The team follow behind the vehicle while Dom and Jakob drove on either side. Police start to follow them before Letty activates the magnet in her car causing the wires to fall and block the police and some of the cars to flip.
Dom and Jakob then turn on the magnets in their car causing them to be pushed up against the front wheels. They put their feet on the pedals causing the Vehicle to lift slight before falling back down, which makes Otto fall to the floor along with the men also in the vehicle. Smoke starts to come out of the wheels as Jakob and Dom press the pedals harder causing the vehicle to fully flip over. The team watches with wide eyes as it starts to rise. As it comes back down the car Jakob is in starts to go with it. Jakob quickly opnes the door to escape as Dom drives nearer to him. Jakob jumps onto the hood of Dom's car with Dom driving to the side and out of the way of the falling vehicle just in time.

__________

Meanwhile in space, Tej and roman were in front of the satellite.
"Alright, the satellite is in range. Lets power up these magnets and fry it." Tej says pressing some buttons. "Alright, take our time." Tej flips a switch and magnets come out of the bottom of the car before he turns them on. "Ok. Alright."
The magnets start to go out.
"Tej!" Roman yells.
"Hold on. Come on, baby." Tej says. "Power up. Power up. The magnets go on and off again. Shit. Shit."
"What?" Roman asks "Talk to me. Whats going on?"
"The pressure at launch. It must have jammed the cables to the power source." Tej explains. "Damn it. How did I not think of that?"
"Guys where are you?" Ramseys' voice over the intercom asks them. "The upload is almost complete."
"Why don't you just kill it?" Roman asks. "Lets smash, lets run it over, right?"
"No. If we crash into that satellite we will probably die." Tej tells him. "And even if we don't the fuel that it would take to smash it, we'd be stuck out here forever."
"You got to have faith, bro." Roman tells him.
"Faith?" Tej asks. "Faith is not numbers."
"You know what, Tej?" Roman asks. "you're probably right. We're not invincible. We've probably just been lucky this whole time. This might be it. But you know what? If we're going to go out, lets go out on top of the world."

__________

Meanwhile back on ground, Jakob got into Doms car before Dom got out and Jakob toke over the wheel. Ramsey climbs onto the vehicle Violet, Mia, Han and Elle are in before Elle climbs up and hands her a bag with explosive stuff inside. Dom and Ramsey jump onto the bottom part of the vehicle Otto is in while it moves along the road with the rest of the team following. They put some explosives down before running to the other end of the vehicle waiting for the explosion to go off. When they do go off the go over and jump into the newly created opening. Ramsey goes over to a computer while Dom waits by where aries was being stored so he can get it out as soon as the case it is in opens.