057

Jack, Jakob and Little B arrive in Portugal, and Jakob takes them to what looks to be a storage unit

Jack, Jakob and Little B arrive in Portugal, and Jakob takes them to what looks to be a storage unit. He unlocks the door before the three of them walk in. The two boys look around at the stuff inside as Jakob goes to the back. He types a code into a lock before opening the door. At the sound of the door the two boys turn and Jakob gestures for them to walk in. When they do they see a long path.
"What is this place?" Jack asks.
"I found it. And uh..." Jakob says, as they walk through a plastic cover. "Repurposed the place. Got to keep yourself open to possibilities. And of course a lot of time on your hands."
Jakob turns the light on leading the boys to see metal levels, cars and computers everywhere.
"I said we'd meet him here." Little Brian says.
"Hey, B. You know your dad. Got to make it safe." Jakob says. "We'll just wait."
Little B then hugs Jakob.
"I love you, Uncle Jakob." Little Brian says.
Jakob smiles and hugs him back. Little B turns to Jack and pulls him into a hug as well.
"Hey, what's that?" Jack asks, pulling away from the hug as he spotted something covered up.
"That? Project I've been working on. You wouldn't be interested." Jakob says.
Little B goes over to it lifting the cover slightly to reveal a canon. The two boys look at their uncle shocked as he just smiles.

__________

After Han and Deckard toke out all the agency, Deckard toke the group to a back place with loads of computers. That's where they found out everyone who had helped them were being targeted by Dante. So while Deckard went off to save his mother, the rest of the group got on a plane to the location the team were meeting at.
"We just entered Portuguese air space. Jakob, Jack and Little B are already there. Any word from Dom, Brian or Violet?" Tej asks.
"None." Olivia says. "I'll go try mom again."
Olivia then gets up and heads towards the door, but she hears Tej and Roman talking so decides to listen in.
"Hey, why you so quiet? You all right?" Tej asks.
"Just sitting here thinking, man." Roman replies.
"I knew I smelled something burning in here." Tej says.
"Tej! I guess this whole leadership thing really ain't for me." Roman says.
"You toke us to London on a container. You spent thousands of dollars of your own cash. Now your sitting here taking soul responsibility for something that we all wear." Tej says.
"I know it sounds stupid." Roman says.
"No, it don't sound stupid at all. You know what it sounds like to me? That sounds like a leader." Tej says, as he holds his hand out to Roman. The hit each other's hands a couple times before Tej pulls Roman up and hugs him. "Love you, man."
"Love you to, bro." Roman replies, as they pull apart.
"Sometimes we got to say I'm sorry. Sorry for whooping your ass, man, 'cause I didn't really mean to do that whole thing." Tej says, before Roman sneezes. "You okay? What's wrong?"
"I'm just allergic to your bullshit." Roman replies.
Olivia laughs lightly before trying to call her mom. Upon getting no response she walks back into the room.
"Any luck?" Tej asks, causing Olivia to shake her head before sitting down with a sigh.
"You okay?" Roman asks.
"I'm just really worried about mom, dad, Jack and Tesh and Uncle Dom. In fact I'm worried about everyone." Olivia answers.
"We'll all be okay, Liv. I promise." Tej reassures her.
Olivia smiles slightly and nods before Roman hugs her.
"Love you Uncle Roman. Love you Uncle Tej." Olivia says.
"Love you to, Liv." Roman replies.
"What's going on here?" Han asks, as him and Ramsey walk into the area of the plane that the other three were.
Without saying anything Olivia walks up and hugs Han.
"Love you, Uncle Han." Olivia says, before hugging Ramsey. "Love you Auntie Ramsey."
"Love you go, Olivia." Han says placing a hand on the teenagers shoulder.
"Why are you so sentimental at the moment?" Roman asks with a laugh.
Olivia shrugs her shoulders before sitting back down next to Roman.
"Hey, Han. How's that dating profile going?" Olivia asks.
Everyone laughs before Olivia's phone goes off.
"Who is it?" Ramsey asks.
"It's dad."

__________

Brian and Samuel had managed to track the two girls to a hotel in Rio. They were both confused but none the less got a plane to Rio. As soon as they landed they headed straight to the hotel.
"Oh that must be room service." They hear Vivian say from inside the room, after they had knocked.
"Why would you get room service at a time like this?" They hear Violet asks.
"Because your girl was hungry." Vivian says.
A moment later the door opens and Vivian stands there shocked to see the two men.
"Viv, who is it?" Violet asks, appearing from behind Vivian. "Brian? Samuel?"
"Can we come in?" Samuel asks.
"Uhm..." Vivian says, looking back at Violet,  who stands still for a moment before slightly nodding. "Yeah, yeah. Sure."
The two boys step in. Samuel hangs back by the door for a minute but Brian walks straight up to Violet.
"Vi, what's going on?" Brian asks.
"Nothing." Violet replies.
"Then why did you just up and leave to Rio without saying anything?" Brian asks, causing Violet to sigh.
"I wasn't aware I had to tell you anything seeing as things between us are over." Violet responds.
"Things between us can't be over just like that." Brian says.
"Please just go." Violet says, saying slightly.
"No. I'm not going anywhere until..." Brian starts, but gets cut off by Violet's phone going off. "Who is that?"
"No one." Violet says, trying to hide her phone.
Brian grabs it seeing the ID to be 'Dante'.
"Why do you have his number?" Brian asks.
"How do you know who he is?" Violet asks.
"Dom's been keeping me updated." Brian says. "So why do you have his number?"
"Because I'm working with him, okay?" Violet replies. "Now you really need to leave."
"Vi..." Brian starts.
"Brian, maybe it's best if we go for now." Samuel says.
Brian looks at Samuel and Vivian who were stood by the door before looking back to Violet.
"I'll be back." Brian says, before walking to the door.
Violet sighs watching Brian and Samuel walk out the door. Once they were gone, she wiped the few stray tears running down her face before answering the phone.
"Yes Dante?" Violet asks.
"Meet me at the park near your hotel." Dante says, before hanging up.

__________

Brian and Samuel arrived at a gas station, Samuel had gone in to get a few things. Brian sat in the car with his phone in his hand looking down at it. He sighs before calling Mia.
"Hey, Brian. Everything okay?" Mia asks.
"Violets gone rouge." Brian says.
"What?" Mia asks.
"She's working with the one who's trying to take us all down." Brian asks.
"Oh my God." Mia says. "She has to be undercover, right? I mean she can't have just done this for fun."
"I don't know." Brian says. "I really don't know."
"Are you staying there are coming back?" Mia asks.
"I think I need to stay here. Maybe I can convince Violet not to go through with this." Brian says.
"Okay. Call me with any update, okay?" Mia says.
"Okay." Brian says, before hanging up.
After hanging up with Mia he called Olivia.

__________

Violet and Vivian get to the park near their hotel. When they get there they see Dante stood by a helicopter. He had his back turned to them, so he couldn't see them. They stood still waiting for him to turn to them, when he did he smiled.
"Perfect. Come on. Let's head to Portugal." Dante says.
Violet tilts her head slightly before follow Vivian who was already walking to the helicopter.