Prologue

Letty had escaped from the blacksite prision she had been stuck in

Letty had escaped from the blacksite prision she had been stuck in. She was walking with Cipher, who was in the prision with her, through the snowy grounds of antartica. As they stepped up onto a hill of snow, the ground shakes as a submarine breaks through the water. The top then opens and Gisele Yashar was stood there.
"Holy shit." Letty whispers.
"Come on." Cipher tells her, before they start walking towards the submarine.

__________

A police squad break into a thearte. The qhole squard runs in one direction, apart from one of them who walks towards a seperate room. As they walk in a bunch of TV screens turn on with videos of the vault hiest. A phone then goes off. The person walks up to the stage picking up the phone before answering it.
"Howdy, partner. Do you like surprises? You've done some dasterly dirty deeds, sheriff. You toke the most important thing in my life from me. Dom drove the car. But you... You pulled the trigger. And now I'm going to make you suffer." Dante says over the phone before music starts playing before the person takes their mask off to reveal Luke Hobbs. "The devil is coming for you, Law Man."
"Well, I ain't hard to find, you some bitch." Hobb says, before breaking the phone.

__________

Vivian looks around the explosion scene before spotting Violet laying on the ground a little far away from the explosion.
"Violet!" Vivian shouts running over.
When she gets there she sees Violet seemed completely fine, besides a few scrapes and brusies. She was unconscious but breathing. Vivian grabs Violet's hand as she kneels down beside her.As she does Violet flinches.
"Vivian?" Violet questions weakly.
"Violet!" Vivian says, hugging Violet gently. "Are you okay?"
"I think so." Violet says, sitting up slowly. "I mean, I'm not dead. So that's a positive."
"Do you need to go to the hospitial?" Vivian asks.
"No, no. I'm okay. But we can't stay here much longer. We need to go on the run. Under new identities. At least I do. You can still go by your name." Violet rants.
"Violt, slow down. We'll be okay."  Vivian says. "Come on. Let's get out of here."
Vivian helps Violet up before taking her to her car.
Violet looks back at the explosion scene before getting in the car. She didn't want to leave her family, but she knew Dante would be after her more then ever now, if he found out she was alive, especially as she 'betrayed' him. So running away away was the best thing for  ther family. It was the best way to keep them safe.