18

Violet and Mia got off of the plane and collected their bags before they head outside and hail a taxi to take them to the location which Letty had given them

__________

Dom was loading a gun when Letty walked over to him. Tej was out getting some fresh air while Roman and Ramsey were off doing their own things. Letty moved some stuff on the table around as Dom turns to look at her.
"Pretty impressive driving there." Dom tells her looking away. "You miss the old life."
"Do you?" Letty asks.
"Every day." Dom answers looking at her again.
They hear footsteps coming down the stairs causing them to look towards the staircase.
"Guys." Tej says coming down the stairs. "Got a little company. Think you know these people."
Dom looks confused before seeing his two sister walking behind Tej.
"Its so good to see you both." Letty says hugging Violet as she came down first.
"We missed you." Violet says pulling away from the hug so Letty could hug Mia before she walks over to Dom and hugs him while he still had a confused look on his face.
"I missed you, big bro." Violet says.
"I missed you to little sis." Dom replies.
"Thank you." Mia says quietly pulling away from the hug with Letty.
"Of course." Letty replies quietly before Mia walks over to Dom.
"You should have told us." Mia tells Dom.
"They deserved to know." Letty tells Dom looking at him.
"Jakob's our brother to." Mia says as Dom looks at her. "We need to be here."
"You guys get involved here you put everything you have at risk." Dom tells his to sisters. "The kids and the whole world that you built."
Violet who had been standing to the side in silence not knowing what to do and if it was really Jakob they were going after lets out a quiet sigh.
"We are all risking something." Violet tells him.
"Dom, listen to me." Mia says putting her hands on Doms' shoulders."Our kids and yours are in the safest hands possible."
"With Brian." Letty adds.
"Our worlds grown, Dom." Violet tells him walking over to her two siblings.
"We got this one." Mia adds.
Dom hugs Mia before pulling Violet in as well so they are having a group hug.

"But there is something I need to ask." Violet says as the whole group sits down. "Are you sure it was Jakob."
"Vi, me and Letty saw him with our own eyes." Dom tells her.
"But it can't be him, Dom." Violet replies.
"Why?" Roman asks."Why can't it be him?"
"Jakob's dead." Violet says causing Roman, Tej and Ramsey to look at eachother while Dom, Mia and Letty look at Violet shocked and confused.
"What do you mean he's dead?" Mia asks.
"He can't be. Me and Dom saw him." Letty says.
"Guys." Violet say with a sigh. "13 years ago, Jakob and our cousin Lily came to visit me. It was during the 5 years apart. One day Jakob left and me and Lily didn't see him for days possibly weeks to be honest I can't remember. But one day, I had a phone call. It was the police. They told me Jakob had died."
"Add you didn't think to tell us this sooner?" Dom asks.
"I wanted to but I didn't know how to. But if this really is Jakob, we are all driving out their to fight a ghost." Violet says a few tears coming to her eyes as she stands up. "I need some air."
"Violet." Ramsey, Tej, Roman, Mia and Letty all say at the same time as Violet heads to the stairs to leave with a beer in her hand.
"I need some air!" Violet says louder starting to head up the stairs.
"Violet, come back!" Dom calls after his sister but it was to late Violet was already outside.

__________

Violet had been sitting outside for 10 minutes taking a sip of her beer occasionally. She was looking at the sun that was starting to set when she saw someone sit down next to her out of the corner of her eye. She looks to see Dom sitting next to her looking at the sun as well.
"What are you doing here?" Violet asks.
"I was worried about you." Dom tells his sister looking at her.
"Aren't you angry at me? You should hate me." Violet asks causing her brother to laugh.
"I was. But that doesn't mean I can't be worried about you. You are my little sister." Dom reminds her. "Besides. I understand why you didn't tell me and Mia. And Mia understands as well. We didn't see Jakob for years then he showed up for one day then came back and we never saw him again. That was one day in who knows how many years. We weren't close with him. But you were. It must have been awful to receive that call."
"It was." Violet says before a few tears drop causing her brother to pull her into a hug.
The two Torretos sit there for a few minutes before Dom pulls away noticing Violet was cold.
"You're freezing. Here. Take my jacket lets get inside." Dom tells her taking his jacket of and draping it over the younger girl.
"Thanks. I just want to sit here and watch the sunset I will be in, in a little while." Violet says.
"Ok." Dom says kissing her forehead and standing up. He heads towards the door before turning around to look at his sister. "Oh and Vi."
Violet turns around before saying "Yeah?"
"I could never hate you." Dom tells her with a small smile which Violet returns before he heads back inside leaving Violet to watch the sunset.

__________

It had been 5 minutes and the sun was fully down only leaving the moonlight shining down. Violet sighs before standing up and looking at the stars in the sky.
"I sure hope its not you we are about to fight, J. I really hope you didn't fake you death. Because if you did thats a pretty messed up thing to do." Violet says before sighing again. "But either way. I miss you J. You will always be my big brother."
With that Violet heads back inside.