21

Tej and Roman were with Sean Boswell, Earl and Twinkie at the Jahn Jet Propulsion Test site in Cologne

Tej and Roman were with Sean Boswell, Earl and Twinkie at the Jahn Jet Propulsion Test site in Cologne. Tej, Roman, Sean and Earl where on a empty plane track while Twinkie was standing on a hill with a walkie talkie in his hand which linked to the one Earl had in his hand.
"Borns up. Let the race begin." Twinkie was over the walkie talkie waving his arm. Sean uses the control pad to start the car and get it into position before revving the engine. "Planes taking off. Go, go, go, go!"
As the plane takes of Sean uses the control pad to make the car speed off with smoke following behind it before the rocket starts causing the car to go faster. Sean stops the car as they get to the other end.
"Yes!" Sean, Earl and Twinkie all shout as Twinkie runs down to join them. "Yes!"
The three friends celebrate as Roman and Tej look at eachother confused.
"Uh... I'm confused." Roman says taking a couple steps forward. "Ya'll didn't actually beat the jet."
"It didn't explode." Twinkie points out pointing a finger at Roman.
"Yeah, or melt." Sean adds before reaching a arm out towards the car that was a few miles away. "She's still in one piece."
As Sean says the last part the car explodes causing the five man to flinch back and duck down.
"You mean pieces?" Roman asks.
"Hey Jiffy Loo. Next time, will you listen to me?" Earl asks looking at Sean.
"Look e heard y'all could get us some wheels." Tej tells them.
"Preferably the kid that don't explode. Is that possible.
"Well the Honda dealership is about 3,000 miles that way." Sean says pointing to the right.
"Dominic Torreto sent us." Tej tells them causing them all to look at him.
Sean and Twinkie look at him with a knowing look before looking at eachother while Earl looks confused.
"Who's Dominic Toretto?" Earl asks as they all look at Roman and Tej again.

__________

In London, Queenie Shaw was walking out of a expensive shop after stealing a expensive necklace as the alarm went off. Multiple security guards run in as Queenie looks at the cars parked out the front before stealing a set of keys.
"Nice necklace, queenie." Dom says from behind her. "Diamonds and emeralds never looked so good."
"Dominic Toretto." Queenie says with a smirk.
"The word on the street is you got locked up." Dom says walking over to her.
"Oh well, in and out, you know." Queenie replies.
"When are they going to learn?" Dom asks. "Some birds can't be caged."
"You looking for one of me sons?" Queenie asks.
"Not tonight." Dom answers.
"You do the driving, I will cut you in for 15%" Queenie tells Dom holding the keys out to him.
"My thieving days are over." Dom says walking over to the car and going to open the door as queenie unlocks it.
"Mine ain't." Queenie says causing Dom to smile as she gets into the car. "You coming?"
Dom closes the door before walking round to the other side as queenie starts the car. Once Dom was in the car she drives off As police follow them.
"I'm looking for someone." Dom tells her as they drive throw the streets of London. "Would have shown up in town a little while ago. A lot of guys, lots of resources."
"Oh yeah, yeah. Word did go around on a crew that just turned up, led by an american." Queenie says before quickly turning a corner with the police still behind them. "Brought some arms of a local seller. Rumour had it he was up to something big up in Edinburgh."
"Local seller, huh?" Dom asks with a smile. "She wouldn't happen to be wearing a stolen necklace. Would she?"
"He paid well what was I suppose to do?" Queenie asks looking at Dom with a smile. "He was about your height, actually, similar features. Oh bloody hell his not your cousin or something, is he?"
"He's my brother." Dom tells her causing her to look at him confused.
"Get the e brake for me would you darling?" Queenie asks before Dom does as she asked and she turns the car so she is now driving backwards. "Glad I'm not the only one with a family full of eccentric. He offered payment for something else. You." they pull up to a mansion with a bunch of people dressed in white standing outside with a few cars. "You know nothing's more powerful the the love of family. But you turn that into anger and resentment nothings more dangerous. Dom gets out of the car after think for a moment. "Dom." Queenie calls to him causing him to turn back around. "Don't get yourself killed, ok? You're my favourite American."
"Got it." Dom says closing the door before queenie drives off.
Dom walks through the crowd of people towards the front of the house.
"This is your kind of party isn't it, Dom?" Otto one of the people Jakob is working with asks. "Beautiful women, best cars, best everything. You know best security too. I'm otto, I'm your brothers partner." Otto holds out his hand for Dom to shake but he declines. "My farther is rich. So everything you see here I own. These girls, you want to meet one of them, maybe two, maybe three. Just let me know they're on the payroll."
"Where's Jakob?" Dom asks.
"He's inside." Otto says like it was obvious.
Dom walks past Otto and the security guard into the house.