20

Dom pulls up to the old race track and gets out of the car before walking into the garage nearby

Dom pulls up to the old race track and gets out of the car before walking into the garage nearby. Dom looks around as the person fixing a car turns to look at him.
"Place still looks the same." Dom says looking the person who was a old family friend.
"Just like your dad left it." Buddy tells him still fixing the car.
"I'm looking for Jakob." Dom replies.
Buddy looks at him and shakes his head before saying. "Can't help you with that."
"I know you toke Jakob in after my father died." Dom tells him.
"The worst thing you can do to a Torreto is take away their family." Buddy replies. "That's what you did to Jakob. You got people who love, count on you, care for you. He ain't got no one. And in this way this ain't going to end until one of you is in the ground."
"He toke away my sister. When they ran away." Dom replies.
"Violet choice to run away with him." Buddy tells him.
"She was 8! And when she wanted to come back Jakob didn't let her until 17 years later." Dom says raising his voice. "I know you did the best you could Buddy for those couple of months Jakob, Violet and Mia were with you. But we both know Jakob is about to cause a lot of hurt."
Buddy thinks for a minute before walking over to get a beer from the mini fridge.
"I did my best to take care of Jakob." Buddy tells Dom taking a beer out before walking back over to Dom. "But I'm no Jack Torreto." Buddy opens the beer before handing it to Dom then picking up his own beer then sitting on the edge of the cart with some tools on. "You got to make peace with the past. If you want hope for the future." Buddy looks down before looking at Dom. "He's in London. That's all I know."
Dom puts the beer down before going to walk out.
"Dom." Buddy calls after him causing Dom to stop. "I hope you find your peace."
"Chance for peace died that day on the track." Dom tells Buddy before walking out.

__________

Violet, Mia and Letty were walking around the streets of Tokyo where they found a place to sit and eat. Letty goes to get them some food while Violet and Mis sit down.
"How are you doing with this whole Jakob situation?" Mia asks her sister.
"It's hard." Violet says looking down before looking back to her sister. "I mean. This may be the Jakob you think he is as you haven't seen him in years but this isn't the Jakob I know. The Jakob I know would do this."
"I know. But we have to stay positive. There has to be a reason he is doing this." Mia tells Violet causing her to sigh.
"If is even him." Violet says as Letty comes back over with three plates of food.
"This place is a dead end." Letty says placing the plates down on the table.
"Do you think Jakob could be onto the Han connection?" Mia asks.
"If he has all the information we do." Violet tells her. "Probably."
"Never told Dom. That I stayed in touch with you guys for a while after what happened and you guys ran. Then all of a sudden you guys were gone with a message not to follow. After you guys disappeared I was so desperate to find you guys. I would have done anything. I even broke into a police archive. But I didn't find anything." Mia explains starts by to eat her food.
"You what? You were like 16." Letty says taking a sip of her beer.
"I was 15 when I did that." Mia says with a slight laugh before looking at her sister with a sad smile. "Did what I had to do."
"Yeah." Letty says.
"How bout you?" Violet asks. "How are you doing? It's a change of pace Huh."
"Just as I was remembering who I was, everything changed." Letty tells the two sisters. "It slowed down. Theres peace in the chaos. It's like I need to face the world head on or something to feel alive. Seeing little Brian, hiding in a hole because we had unexpected company. Thats got it me. We never use to hide."
"Dom's our brother but you will always be our sister." Mia tells her causing Violet to nod in agreement.
"Funny how we all have secrets." Letty says before something catches her eye.
"What Mia asks.
"You got to be kidding me." Letty says.
"What is it?" Violet asks.
"Remember what Han use to say about Tokyo?" Letty asks handing Violet the postcard Dom had given her and Violet shoes it to Mia.
The all stand up with Letty leading.
"You mean in how in all the old westerns. Cowboys would make a run for the boarder to get away from the law. How Toyko was his..." Mia starts.
"Mexico." Letty says point up to a Mexico flag in the window.
"No way." Violet says as they all look up in the window.

__________

Sean Boswell, Earl and Twinkie were at the Jahn Jet Propulsion Test Site in Cologne. Sean was working on a car while Twinkie and Earl sat and watched him.
"She's ready to roll." Sean calls to them as he lifts the protective shield of his face.
"No. No. No. Sean." Earl says going over to a computer and Sean takes the shield full off and puts it down. "Tell me you were not modding the quick disconnect val on the lox line."
"Chill out." Sean tells him. "Alright it's all good. The twink just saved us point four seconds."
"Oh good."Earl says as Twinkie stands up. This isn't top gun Maverick. You don't follow the rules here you die."
"Hey come on." Twinkie was walking over to the pair. "That's a bit much.
"When you know how much pressure in the locks line can do. Come talk to me. Till then. Stay in your Lane." Earl tells him.
"Yo. You're lucky to even be in my lane. In case you forgot I'm the one who figured out how to let us build rockets engine and get paid. This whole thing was my idea." Twinkie says.
"So who you going to trust with your brilliant idea?" Earl asks. This glorified mechanic, or a rocket scientist. Without me you will be working a Giffy loo."
"Guys. Guys. Look it's all good. Who cares about who did what?" Twinkie asks.
"Kind of hard for you to do anything when you pee your pants everytime you fly Twinkie." Earl tells him.
"Did I hear that right?" Tej asks as him and Roman appear out of nowhere and walk over to the trio. "You a runner and you're afraid of flying?"
"Twinkie?" Roman says question the name. "So you must be doing dong and snowball right?" Roman points to Earl and Sean.
"Yo. I don't go by that name anymore." Twinkie tells them.
"You went by that name ever?" Tej asks.
"Like ever." Roman adds.
"Hey we're up." Earl tells his friends.
"Oh good." Twinkie says before running off causing Roman and Tej to look at him confused.
"Hey fellas." Sean calls over to the two boys causing them to turn to him still look confused. "Y'all seen 10 second cars. Well say hello to the 2 second car."
Sean then pulls her tarp off of what him and the others had been working on. Roman removes the sunglasses he had been wearing in shock as Tej looks back and forth between Sean and Earl and the invention that had just been revealed to them.
"Is that a pontiac fiero strapped to a rocket engine?" Tej asks.
"Impressive I know." Earl says from behind a computer looking at Tej as Sean buts a large control board with a strap around his neck
"No. No thats not impressive." Tej tells them.
With that Tej and Roman follow Sean and Earl as Sean uses the control board to move the car as they go to meet Twinkie.