31

Violet Grace O'Conner couldn't be happier with her life then she was right now

Violet Grace O'Conner couldn't be happier with her life then she was right now. She had an amazing husband, amazing kids, all her siblings were finally getting along and all in her life at once, which is all she ever wanted, and she has an amzing group of people that she called her family. In her eyes life couldn't be anymore perfect.

"Hey mom." Violet turned to see her fifthteen year old son, Jack. Walking into the kitchen.
"Hey sweetheart." Violet replies.
"Come on mom. You know I hate that nickname." Jack says.
"Oh, but I love calling you it." Violet says faking a pout.
"Fine. You can call me it. Just not in front of my friends, deal?" He says.
"Deal." Violet says walking past him ruffling his hair.
"Mom!" He whines annoyed trying to fix his hair.
"What? I didn't do anything." She replies opening the fridge.
Jack goes to speak but he gets cut off by the back door opening.
"Mom!" A thirteen year old Olivia shouts running over to Violet hugging her.
"Hey sweets, how was your first ever sleep over?" Violet asks putting an emphasis on 'first ever.'
"It was so fun. I missed you and dad, though." Olivia answers.
"What about me?" Jack asks walking over to his mother and sister.
"I guess I missed you to." Olivia replies with a joking sigh.
"Oh you guess?" Jack questions causing Olivia to nod.
Jack then starts to tickle her.
Violet couldn't help but smile. Even though her two kids might fight a lot, they still have an amazing bond and get along most of the time.
The sound of the door opening again causes Violet to look upto see her husband walking in.
"Hello, my love." Brian O'Conner says  walking over and pulling his wife into a short kiss.
"Hey baby." She replies as they pull away.
"Dad, can I help you fix your Skyline today?" Jack asks.
Jack had most definitely been a momma's boy when he was younger, but as he grew older he became more of a daddy's boy. Same kind of thing with Olivia, when she was younger she had most defintely been a daddy's girl but as she grew older she beame a momma's girl.
"Sure bud, Liv, Do you want to help?" Brian asks.
"As long as I can pick the music." Olivia answers.
"But you have a rubbish music taste." Jack says.
"No I do not. You're the one who has the rubbish music taste." Oliva responds.
"How about this, why don't you guys take in turns to pick the music, yeah?" Brian suggest.
"When Jack's songs are playing can I come in with mom?" Olivia asks.
"If you want, baby." Violet says kissing her daughters head, not forgetting to kiss her son's head as well, which he jokingly rolls his eyes at.
"Can we go out and start now?" Jack asks.
"But I'm thristy." Olivia says. "And I fancy a milkshake."
"Well, why don't while dad and Jack get started on the car, me and you go and get some milkshakes." Violet suggests.
"Yeah!" Olivia cheers.
"Okay, what milkshake would you guys like?" Violet asks her husband and son.
"Chocalate brownie!" Jack shouts.
"Salted Caramel!" Brian shouts at the same time.
"I'm living with a bunch of kids." Violet says laughing and shaking her head as she sees how excited they had gotten.
"Hey!" Brian says acting offended.
"Sorry, but you kind of are a child." Violet says grabbing her house keys, before turning back around and giving her husband a kiss.
"What's all the noise? I'm trying to have a nap." The couples youngest daughter Tesha asks coming into the room.
Tesha was 9 years old. Around 3 years ago the couple had seen her wondering around the streets by herself. They toke her to the police station only to find out her parents had abandond her, so they decided to adopt her. The whole family welcomed her with open arms. 6 year old Tesha was somehow never given a name by her birth parents so Violet and Brian gave her her name.
"Me and Olivia are going to get milkshakes, would you like to come?" Violet asks.
"Wait Livy's back?" Tesha says before she spots her and runs over hugging her. "Livy!"
"Hey Tes." Olivia says hugging her back. "Do you want to come with me and mom?"
"No. It's okay. I want to have a nap." Tesha says.
"Well, what flavour milkshake would you like?" Violet asks.
"I can have one?" She asks sounding surprise.
Olivia was still getting used to being part of a family that actually looked after her and involved her in things, meaning she was surprised whenever she was included. She still didn't call Violet and Brian, mom and dad yet, but they understood and was giving her all the time they needed.
"Of course you can." Brian reassures her.
"Can I have a banana one?" Tesha asks.
"Of course." Violet says lightly kissing her youngest forehead.
"Why don't you come with me and Jack into the garage and you can help us with the car abit and if you want to have a nap then we can play some music to help you fall asleep." Brian suggests.
"Is that okay?" She asks.
"Of course. Come on, it will be fun." Jack says holding his hand out for Tesha to take.
Tesha smiles taking her older brothers hand before the two of them walk out the back door to go to the garage.
"I'll see you in a bit." Brian says kissing his  wife.
"See you in a bit." Violet replies.
Brian kisses Olivia on the forehead before walking out towards the garage.

__________

Violet and Olivia talked and laughed all their way to the milkshake shop. Olivia had gone in depth about her sleepover the night before.
"Okay sweetheart, let's..." Violet starts as they make it to the milkshake shop but gets cut off.
"Violet?" She turns to find an old friend stood there.
"Samuel?" Violet asks shocked.
"Mom, who's this?" Olivia asks.
"This is mom's friend Samuel, Samuel this is my daughter Olivia." Violet says introducing the two of them.
"Nice to meet you Olivia." Samuel says giving her a small smile.
"Nice to meet you to." Olivia replies.
"Sweetie, why don't you go on in and order our milkshakes, I'll be in in a minute, if they are ready and I'm not in there, just come get me, okay." Violet says handing the daughter some money.
"Okay, mom." Olivia says.
"You remember what the others want, right?" She asks.
"Yep, Tes wants banana, Jack wants chocalate brownie and dad wants salted caramel." Olivia lists.
"Okay, could you get me a strawberry milkshake?" Violet asks.
"Of course, mom." Olivia replies.
"Thank you sweetie, and you can get which ever one you want." Violet tells her.
"Okay, thanks." Olivia says before walking in.
"So, how have you been?" Samuel asks.
"I've been good. What about you?" Violet replies.
"I've been okay." He answers.
"That's good.What are you doing in LA?" She asks.
"I moved here like last week." He answers.
"Oh fun, how are you enjoying it so far?" She questions.
"It's really fun. Definitely different." He says with a laugh.
"We should totally met. I can show you around, help you get more use to the city." She tells him.
"Yeah, that would be really nice." He says.
"Do you want to come back with me and Olivia, you can meet my husband, son and other daughter." She suggest.
"I actually have somewhere to go today, but I would love to another time." He tells
"Okay, cool. I'll give you my new number then you can message me." Violet says pulling out her phone.
Samuel pulls his phone out and they exchange numbers, before they go their seperate ways.

__________

Violet and Olivia got back to the house and went straight to the garage.
"Hey guys, how's it going?" Violet asks her husband and son who were stood by the car.
"Going good, we've made a lot of progress." Brian says as Violet goes over and hands them their drinks.
"That's great. Where's Tesha?" She questions not seeing her.
"She's over there." Jack says pointing to the corner of the garage where Tesha was wrapped up in a blanket sleeping.
Violet smiles lightly before turning to Olivia.
"Why don't you help dad and Jack while I get Tesha inside and to her actual bed." She says with a laugh.
"Okay, mom." Olivia says pointing her drink down on the side before walking over.
Violet goes over and lightly taps Tesha on the sholder to wake her up.
"Hey, sweetie. Do you want to go sleep inside?" She asks causing Tesha to shake her head tiredly. "Okay, well, here's your milkshake."
"Thanks momma." Tesha says taking the drink.
Violet turns to Brian with a shocked face, Brian returned it before Violet turns back to Tesha.
"That's okay sweetie." Violet says stroking her daughters hair.
"Can you stay here, next to me?" Tesha asks.
"Of course." Violet says standing up and sitting next to Tesha, who puts her drink down on the table infront of her.
Tesha then cuddles up to Violet and falls asleep.
Watching her husband and oldest two kids fixing a car together, while her youngest was cuddled up to her asleep, couldn't not bring a smile to Violet's face. She really couldn't be happier with her life.