Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong

The restaurant on the top floor of the cruise ship is sunny, illuminating the freshly polished decks and railings. Xin Rong, dressed in a straight waiter's uniform, hurriedly walked over it.

He has been working on the cruise ship called the Lixing for two and a half years, and because of his diligence and popularity with customers, he has just been promoted to foreman.

A few minutes ago, a phone call reached the bar of the restaurant, and without saying the specific reason, only let Xin Rong go to the manager's office. Xin Rong did not delay, handed over the work at hand to his colleagues, and immediately went downstairs.

There are several layers of cabins separated between the restaurant and the office area, and Xin Rong is vaguely uneasy while passing through the staff passage and thinking about whether he has made any mistakes at work recently.

The cruise ship will set sail with more than 3,000 passengers in four hours, and various departments are preparing to welcome a large number of guests to board the ship. The office area was much quieter than the decked dining room, and Xin Rong stopped in front of the manager's office door, took a deep breath, and then slammed the door twice.

It was the manager himself who came to open the door.

Xin Rong was slightly embarrassed, but Manager Zhu smiled at him and called him, "Xin Rong, it's coming quite quickly."

Xin Rong's gaze passed over the manager, who was slightly shorter than himself, and saw that there were other people in the office.

A man in a suit and leather shoes sat in a swivel chair that should have belonged to Manager Zhu, and next to him stood a middle-aged man with a slightly fat posture.

Xin Rong has been working in the dining area for many years, and he is accustomed to seeing all kinds of guests, and he thinks that he has some eyesight. <

The man in the leather chair sat backlit, Xin Rong did not dare to take the liberty of looking at him, Yu Guang swept a few eyes, only to feel that his eyebrows were deep and sharp, his expression was cold and arrogant, and there was no doubt that he was a figure who was above Manager Zhu.

Xin Rong was more and more confused about the current situation, and asked in a low voice, "Zhu Manager, is there anything wrong with me?"

Manager Zhu let him into the room and introduced himself to Xin Rong in a very polite tone that Xin Rong had rarely heard before, "This is The Shao General Manager of the Group. This is Mr. Shao's lawyer.

After saying that, without waiting for Xin Rong's reaction, he turned to look at the man behind the desk and carefully asked, "That Shao Zong, you see... I'll go out first? 

The man behind the desk waved, and the manager left the office, leaving Xin Rong standing in the same place somewhat confused.

- Surname Shao? Xin Rong speculated in his heart and did not dare to confirm, was it the top level of the group?

Luxury cruises are just one of the many industries under Shaw's name. Xin Rong does not like to listen to the gossip between employees on weekdays, only knowing that the old president retired half a year ago and handed over the company to his two sons to take over.

Xin Rong didn't dare to think about the two heirs, such a high-ranking person, is what he can see as a restaurant foreman.

Maybe this is a relative of Shaw's? Xin Rong guessed.

The slightly chubby middle-aged man stepped forward to shake hands with Xin Rong, "Hello, I am Shao Zong's lawyer, surnamed Chen."

 Xin Rong was even more confused at this time, not understanding what the lawyer was supposed to be present, and every finger he held out was full of nervous hesitation.

Lawyer Chen held Xin Rong in one hand and pointed to one of the chairs in front of the desk, "Please sit down."

Xin Rong did not dare to sit down, barely calmed down, and asked, "Do you have anything to do with me?" 

"It's a long story." The lawyer stared at Xin Rong, his tone was official, but his eyes revealed subtlety, "Why don't you sit down first and look at the content of the contract?"

Shao Chengyun leaned back slightly into the swivel chair, supported the edge of the table with one hand, and unabashedly looked at the young man at the end of the desk who was shaking hands with Lawyer Chen.

- Young, tall, and tall. Unlike a waiter who serves tea and water, he does not have the temperament of low eyebrows and pleasing to the eye. The daylight outside the window hit Xin Rong's face at this moment, and from Shao Chengyun's point of view, Xin Rong's eyelashes also flashed with light.

Xin Rong turned around and made eye contact with Shao Chengyun.

Lawyer Chen pulled away the chair for Xin Rong and said to him, "This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong."

Shao Chengyun noticed that Xin Rong's pupils shrank when he heard his name.

Frightened, Shao Chengyun said in his heart. His face was silent, still looking at Xin Rong.

Xin Rong turned his gaze away, picked up the contract on the table, and listened to the lawyer explain the ins and outs.

Gradually, facing the white paper and black characters in front of him, Xin Rong gave birth to a sense of uncatchability. The lawyer in his ear was still talking, and he wanted to stop but could not interrupt.

He knew every word on the paper, and when they were linked, he couldn't read them at all.

Xin Rong felt as if he was having the most absurd dream of his life: the man who was worth more than 100 million yuan wanted to marry him.

- Who the hell is crazy?