Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?

Shao Chengyun's gaze turned, and Xin Rong's gaze followed suit.

They were only one automatic door and a dozen meters away from the waiting commercial vehicle. Shao Chengyun suddenly stopped, looked at Xin Rong, and asked him, "What work?" It was impossible to go back to the cruise ship to do things, and Xin Rong had to stay by Shao Chengyun's side. But as soon as Shao Chengyun saw Xin Rong like this, he knew that he already had an idea, and he couldn't stop it anyway, so it was better to listen to what he said.

Xin Rong has cast some resumes behind his back, so recently when he uses the computer, he always carries Shao Cheng on his back and does not want to be discovered by men.

He was originally going to cut and play first, and then tell Shao Chengyun when he got the result of passing an interview.

But the article that his classmate shared with him in WeChat just now confused him. He didn't know that Shao Chengyun's help to help him was actually not as difficult as he thought, the Shao family was powerful, and there was a way to find trouble for a small leader of the academy. Shao Chengyun put the words down, and someone at the bottom did it for him.

In Xin Rong's cognition, no one had ever helped him like Shao Chengyun in the past, and he hadn't even mentioned a word to Xin Rong after helping, but it was even more poking at the tip of his heart. This feeling could not be thought of deeply, the plane was gliding rapidly on the ground, Xin Rong leaned forward with inertia, his head was a little shaken, and the mobile phone screen was still lit up with the news that the vice dean had been suspended for inspection.

Later, the plane stopped, Xin Rong leaned back in his chair, and also made a decision.

After all, he was young, and he also had the spirit of a young man, not to mention that his feelings for Shao Chengyun were there. Some things come better than they do. In the little half month of going to Europe, a lot of things happened, good and bad, and Xin Rong was in a dilemma. TThe news that his classmates shared with him was like a catalyst, adding weight to one of the emotional and intellectual balances.

Xin Rong couldn't calm down. He wanted to try.

This year's contract cannot be changed, and he cannot go away. Instead of suppressing his heart, it is better to be brave, work or study, he wants to prove something to men, and he also wants to listen to the advice given to him by Shao Chengyun.

Since it is impossible to talk about feelings now, Shao Chengyun's attitude toward this marriage contract Xin Rong can see clearly, so let's do something else. Xin Rong could not deny that part of his heart for Shao Chengyun was to yearn for the calmness and strength of this man, and he also wanted to become a person like him. Therefore, Xin Rong did not plan to hide from Shao Chengyun to find those unpopular jobs anymore, so he simply said it generously and let Shao Chengyun help him make a decision.

Xin Rong said long story short, "I have seen some jobs before, but because of the academic restrictions, they are not very suitable. It was a little difficult for Xin Rong to say the words directly for help, so he did not continue to talk about it.

Shao Chengyun's first reaction was to let him stay honestly at home, or find a school to pay some money to go in and study casually. Xin Rong's brain is smart enough, and it is no problem to get a graduation certificate.

But the boy's eyes were bright, and they were full of anticipation. Xin Rong himself may not know that even Shao Chengyun will be a little overwhelmed when he looks at people like this, and the words of refusal will not be spoken at the end of his mouth.

The man furrowed his brows and said, "I want to think about it." Then his voice became colder, and he reached out and pinched Xin Rong's face, "Don't throw your resume behind my back, you can't go after the interview."