Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over

- Marriage agreement?

- Ex-husband?

Louis let go of his hand in shock, and Xin Rong said "sorry" to him, seemingly accompanied by a faint sigh, and then closed the door with a lighter movement.

Louis stood in front of the closed door for almost half a minute, trying to knock on the door and because he had not yet organized the language, one hand was so half raised that he did not put it down.

It wasn't until someone suddenly opened the door in a nearby room and came out, that Louis didn't want to make the surrounding classmates suspicious, so he pretended to leave the floor without incident.

His own room was on the top floor of his dormitory, and the dozens of stairs up the stairs were usually crossed quickly, but this night Louis walked very slowly, digesting the information contained in Xin Rong's short sentence as he walked.

As Shao Chengyun had guessed, late at night two months ago, Louis came out of the campus bar, passed by the hotel on the way back to the dormitory, and inadvertently glimpsed the scene of Xin Rong being hugged by a strange man. At that moment Louis was all awake from the wine he had drunk.

Regarding the relationship between Xin Rong and men, Louis has had a lot of speculations, and he has also asked Xin Rong about it, but he has not received a clear answer.

Xin Rong's temperament is not the same as that of his peers, and sometimes gives people a sense of mystery. Not only was Louis curious about him, but many of his classmates in the academy were talking about him in private.

Louis, who had been a regular friend of Xin Rong for less than a month, gradually became fascinated by him. Since it was not clear whether Xin Rong liked the same sex, Louis did not take the liberty of confessing. <

Until he inadvertently broke Xin Rong's secret, the scene of hugging in the corner of the hotel and the way Xin Rong's eyes were down made Louis feel a lot.

Xin Rong was a cold personality in Louis's impression, Louis did not expect him to have such a charming side, and also speculated whether Xin Rong was raised, because the man looked older than Xin Rong, and the clothes and overall temperament he wore were like a rich man; For example, the other party is actually a husband with a wife, and will choose to meet Xin Rong in the hotel, and the relationship between them is not bright.

However, none of the above is far less shocking than Xin Rong's personal statement that he has a history of marriage, which shocks Louis.

Louis had two voices in his head that began to tear, one told him to stop here, don't play with fire, he couldn't get Xin Rong, a person with a complicated background; The other let him rush up, because this was the type he liked, and asked who could say the words "that was my ex-husband" so calmly as Xin Rong, who was so young but so calm.

Eventually, when Louis came to the top, the mood of facing the difficulties had overwhelmed everything.

He entered the dormitory, returned to his bedroom, and immediately pulled out his mobile phone to call Xin Rong.

The first call went unanswered, and after waiting for a few minutes, Louis was embarrassed to dial a second time, and sent a message a little reluctantly: Sleeping?

This time he didn't wait too long, xin Rong replied to him: No, just in the shower.

When Louis saw the message, he immediately dialed the phone again, and Xin Rong also answered. <

Louis set his mind right this time and was no longer so reckless. He first said sorry to Xin Rong, just now did not mean to inquire about privacy, after hearing Xin Rong say "it doesn't matter", Louis did not ask about Shao Chengyun again, but asked Xin Rong in a more peaceful tone, "Are you still in contact with him now?" On the other end of the phone, Xin Rong was silent for a moment, and then said, "No."