Chapter 45: Spoil me

Shao Chengyun did not stop him at the moment, nor did he see the blood spilled between his lips, and Went to the guest room by Xin Rong.

This was the first time they had slept in separate rooms since the beginning of the agreed marriage. Shao Chengyun knew that Xin Rong needed time, so he gave him time and let him slowly clear up.

Xin Rong lay in the guest room with his eyes open for half a night, no drowsiness at all, his mind was turned over and over were the few words that Shao Chengyun had said, the more he thought about it, the more he felt a pain in his chest, and a lot of emotions twisted into a ball that made him almost unable to breathe.

It was the pain of a blunt knife cutting flesh, stuck in the softest place at the tip of the human heart. The more I thought about it, the deeper I pierced it, and I couldn't slow down.

Early the next morning, Xin Rong hid from Shao Chengyun and went out to the hotel early.

The wound on the inside of his lips was not yet healed, and there was always a smell of blood in his mouth, and it hurt even to speak. In order not to let people see the difference, he wore a mask to complete a half-day of work in Haoli, and when he returned home at noon, he locked himself in the guest room.

As evening approached dinner, Sugar Sugar came upstairs and knocked on the door, whispering to her brother.

In the morning, when Aunt Hui cleaned up the house, she had already found that the bed in the guest room had been used, and guessed that they had slept in separate rooms last night, because they were not sure how serious the disturbance was, and it was not good to come up and call Xin Rong to eat.

But Sugar Sugar didn't know those things between the adults, and when he returned home from kindergarten in the afternoon, he didn't see Xin Rong, so he insisted on going upstairs to find his brother. Aunt Hui thought that this little girl might be able to become a peacemaker, so she did not stop her and let her go upstairs by herself.

After a few minutes, Xin Rong came down with the child in one hand.

He wore a light-colored T-shirt that hung loosely over his shoulders and didn't have much blood on his face. SSugar Sugar put his arm around his neck and spoke to him, and he bowed his head slightly. From Aunt Hui's point of view, I could just see the wound on his lower lip, and after such a day and a night, it had already developed a tendency to ulcerate.

Aunt Hui was also sharp-eyed, and she immediately saw that something was wrong, and asked Xin Rong with a worried face, "What's wrong with the inside of your lips?" Do you want to take some medicine?

Xin Rong shook his head, because it hurt to speak, he was too lazy to make a sound, carried the sugar candy into the restaurant, put the child in the child seat, and then took the small plate with fish meatballs and broccoli, and whispered, "Brother's mouth hurts today, to talk less, is it okay to feed you?"

Sugar Sugar reached out and gently touched Xin Rong's face, "Sugar Sugar blowing doesn't hurt." Saying, he leaned closer, and his mouth pouted, wanting to blow air for Xin Rong.

Xin Rong looked down at the pink and tender little face that was gathered in front of him, finally smiled, let the child pretend to exhale twice, and then fed her.

When Shao Chengyun returned, Sugar Sugar had just swallowed the last bite of the fish meatballs. Xin Rong wiped her mouth, ready to carry her to Aunt Hui for a while, as soon as she walked out of the restaurant, she saw Shao Chengyun standing at the entrance entrance, looking at Xin Rong.

Xin Rong's eyes did not bring, holding the child will be over.

However, Sugar Sugar saw Shao Chengyun, and the relationship between the big and the small one was not bad recently. Sugar Sugar lay on Xin Rong's shoulder, shouted "Uncle Good", finished speaking, and made a gesture of opening his hand to hug.