Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong

It turns out that this creature of man is just as naïve no matter how old he is.

If Shao Chengyun hadn't admitted this before, it was only because he hadn't met Xin Rong yet.

And Meng Donglin was really stimulated by that wedding ring.

Xin Rong's clean hands, wearing a black sports watch on his left wrist, looked like a college freshman, a particularly refreshing boy, and the wedding ring was an unspeakable violation of his fingers.

It was as if he had been forcibly thrust into an adult game, and it was as if it were a shackle that forcefully held him back. Even if you struggle for help, you can't get out.

Meng Donglin's emotional causes for Xin Rong are already very complicated, mixed with many different factors of friendship, love and even family affection. These are all given by time and precipitated with the memories of growing up.

Listening to Xin Rong's call "Brother Dong" countless times in the past countless years, and watching him accompany him through many things, Meng Donglin really couldn't let go of this person. Even if he knew that Xin Rong had no other thoughts about himself, even if he knew that he couldn't catch his hand, it would be impossible to peel it off his body at once.

Therefore, from Meng Donglin's position, he could not wait to see Shao Chengyun.

Intentionally or unintentionally, Meng Donglin talked to Xin Rong in front of Shao Chengyun about various situations after Sugar Sugar was sent to the hospital. Meng Donglin had just gone through the whole process, and Shao Chengyun was not present and did not know.

Xin Rong tilted his head, listened carefully, and said again, "Thank you Brother Dong."

Meng Donglin was naturally not for this thank you, and he had never bothered with Xin Rong. AAt this time, talking about these things is not, just to make Shao Chengyun feel unhappy.

Because from Meng Donglin's point of view, the few marks on Xin Rong's neck were too clear and too eye-catching.

It was just got tonight, and it was all fresh. Revealing the possessiveness of the man behind the ring.

Meng Donglin's thought of beating people rose several times, and Sheng Sheng was suppressed.

Shao Chengyun stood at the end of the bed with a cold face, listening to Xin Rong and Meng Donglin chatting for a few minutes, and felt overwhelmed by the few "Dong Brothers" that Xin Rong called.

Just as he was about to interrupt, the nurse came in. Xin Rong also immediately stood up, asked the nurse to go to the bedside to change the drip bottle, and asked about the sugar candy.

What the nurse said was similar to what Meng Donglin had just relayed to the doctor on duty. If you do not continue to have symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea, you can be discharged from the hospital by tomorrow afternoon, but this time the Salmonella infection is suppressed with antibiotics, and you still have to pay attention to the child's gastrointestinal care in the next few days.

Xin Rong unconsciously frowned after listening to it, probably thinking of the various inconveniences of taking care of sugar candy, and was a little embarrassed. But he didn't say anything on his lips, and when the nurse changed a little bit and walked out of the ward, Xin Rong first advised Meng Donglin, "Brother Dong, you go back, I will just keep it here."

Of course, Meng Donglin would not leave at this time, and his words were quite reasonable, "I will help you look at the point, and Aunt Song is also lying on the hospital bed over there, she is more serious than the child's situation." One more person and more care.