Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone

Shao Chengyun did not speak immediately after hearing this, but stared at Xin Rong.

He was a very oppressive person when he didn't speak, but Xin Rong was almost used to his kind of sight, so the smile on his face and the tone of his speech didn't change at all, and he continued to share his busy and tragic day.

"It's a lot of exercise, really." Xin Rong also said that the chocolate had not been torn open in his hand, and the other hand was still pressing on the stomach that was faintly painful, "As soon as I went, I was blindfolded, and directly let me open the monthly meeting, and Manager Tang asked me to make a quick note." Although the software of the language memory has also been contacted before, there is no opportunity to practice, and it is impossible to keep up with the half of the memory..."

Xin Rong said this, laughing at himself, and then tore open the chocolate and took a bite.

"Would you still like to hear me...?" He whispered to Shao Chengyun while eating, afraid that the other party would feel that he was noisy.

The man raised his jaw at him and motioned for him to continue.

"In the afternoon, I followed the manager to the meeting to apply for a franchise hotel, and I couldn't keep up with the whole time. There is a vice president who talked about the advantages and disadvantages of site selection, opportunities and threats, that is, the theory of SWOT, I can only listen to a rough idea. I felt as ignorant as a schoolboy.

After he finished speaking, he sighed lowly and broke a piece of chocolate and stuffed it in his mouth, but he didn't look too frustrated.

"It's like this when I first started working, take your time." Shao Chengyun finally said a word of comfort.

As soon as Xin Rong got into the car, Shao Chengyun suddenly became a little angry when he saw him sitting in with a pale face. This morning He Xun casually made a joke, saying that sending Xin Rong to work was the same as sending his children to school, and Shao Chengyun really felt this way at this time.

Sending a clean child out, I was just trying to learn something, but when I picked it up, I found that the child was like a beggar. I didn't take a bite of the meal, my energy was drained, and I was obviously tired and exhausted.

Shao Chengyun himself didn't care whether Xin Rong was good or not, or even if on the surface he pretended to be cold and didn't care anymore, secretly there were still times when he was reluctant and unbearable.

This time he let Xin Rong go out, and as a result, he was squeezed by his boss all day, and when he first told Zhou Langye that he did not need to engage in special treatment, Shao Chengyun did not hesitate at all. At this point, I actually regretted it a little, thinking that I should give two instructions, and don't tire people too much.

However, Xin Rong himself didn't feel it at all, sitting slightly curled up on the side, his hands still pressing his stomach, nodding his head "Hmm", as if there was a comfort given to him by Shao Chengyun, he felt very useful.

After dinner that day, Xin Rong went to the kitchen and asked Aunt Hui if she could wrap him a lunch box with the rest of the dinner meal, and tomorrow he would take it as a working meal.

This assistant job is to be dealt with three heads and six arms, not to mention that the boss is still trying to embarrass him. At noon, there was no time to go to the canteen, and there was no time to order takeaway or anything, Xin Rong thought that he would bring a ready-made lunch box, and he could pull a few bites to count a few mouthfuls, saving him the whole afternoon from starvation.

Shao Chengyun just happened to pass by and heard it, and coldly handed it in, "You are not allowed to eat leftovers." Let Aunt Hui make a separate portion.