Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent

Shao Chengyun has always said one thing and one thing, so he called the driver to go through the discharge procedures.

The hospital also knows Shaw's origins, and is extra cautious about the requirement of early discharge. The doctor on duty made a special trip to the ward to check for symptoms of subconjunctival bleeding in Xin Rong.

In fact, Xin Rong is not a big problem, but the doctor does not want to take any risks, and it is recommended whether to stay in the hospital for observation for two more days.

Shao Chengyun didn't say to stay, nor did he say no, and said in a cold voice to Xin Rong, "You decide for yourself."

Xin Rong almost didn't think about it, and immediately replied to the doctor, "Discharge, I'm fine." --Without even asking if there were any precautions for going home to recuperate.

The doctor reluctantly signed and instructed him to come back a week later to review and remove the stitches.

Because the discharge was too sudden and nothing was prepared, Xin Rong wore a pair of flannel slippers, still wearing the same set of patient clothes, following Shao Chengyun, and walking out with his legs and feet not very sharp.

When he got out of the elevator, some people outside rushed in, and Shao Chengyun raised his hand to block him to prevent others from touching him.

On the surface, it seems that Shao Chengyun did not take much care of him, in fact, Yu Guang has been paying attention, as long as Xin Rong is one or two steps behind, Shao Chengyun's pace has also slowed down. Later, the two walked to the door of the hospital building, the car was already parked outside, it was only a distance of more than ten meters, Shao Chengyun still took off his suit jacket to put on Xin Rong's shoulder.

Xin Rong got into the car first, and as soon as he entered the back row, his eyes suddenly lit up. There was a portable fish tank on the seat, which contained 123, and I didn't know when Shao Chengyun went to his house to bring it out. <

Xin Rong was overjoyed, and immediately picked up the new fish tank and held it in his arms.

Shao Chengyun followed into the back row and ordered the driver to drive to the Mid-Levels Villa.

The driver who drove tonight changed, not the "Brother Chen" that Xin Rong just knew, but it made him feel a little more relaxed.

He was holding the fish tank in his arms, and he also wanted to say to Shao Chengyun that if there was an acquaintance sitting in front of him, he might be more embarrassed to open his mouth.

The car drove onto the main road, and Shao Chengyun sat by the side without saying a word, his expression was almost as cold as when he was in the ward.

Xin Rong was silent in his heart for a while, but still spoke, "General Manager Shao, thank you for saving me last night, and the matter of the house, thank you."

"...... Is the injury on your hand okay?

Xin Rong said, turned his head to look at Shao Chengyun, and then made a somewhat bold move.

He took the initiative to reach out, touched Shao Chengyun's left hand, touched the bandage, and said, "Did you bandage it again?" The

window film of the rear seat was attached to privacy, and the light of the street lamp outside could hardly penetrate, and Shao Chengyun was sitting in the shadows with a cold face at this time, and he was not so afraid in Xin Rong's heart.

Xin Rong is quite a clever child, and he also has his own judgment. The moment Shao Chengyun rushed up to block his fist for him last night, he remembered clearly that the 123 placed on the seat was more like a decisive detail. He knew there was some feeling between them.