Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong

Before Xin Rong went abroad, Shao Chengyun offered to let him open a social account, which was somewhat selfish.

Xin Rong arrived at such a youthful campus, and perhaps after a while he would also get a Facebook or ig account to interact with friends. Shao Chengyun thought about letting him apply first, so that he could occasionally see his dynamics.

Shao Chengyun's first update came three days after Xin Rong entered the school, and his Facebook account uploaded a landscape photo from the dormitory window, with the caption Spring in Devonshire .)

The unique red brick buildings on the English campus and the surrounding green vegetation are reflected in Shao Chengyun's eyes through the computer screen. In the few minutes he stared at the screen, the anxiety that had been hidden in his heart for many days was also quickly spawned.

Beijing time is already twilight evening, and Xin Rong is still sunny noon. The seven-hour time difference always put the two of them in different shades of light and shade, not even good morning and good night.

That night, Shao Chengyun opened the email with the electronic ticket several times while working to confirm the flight to the United Kingdom. It seems that if he looks at it more, the time to fly to England can be a little earlier.

Since then, Xin Rong has posted a dynamic about once a week, starting with a simple view or building inside and outside the school, and then gradually adding some photos of him and his classmates.

The boy in the photo is wearing a baseball cap and a hoodie or a thin sweater, and he still looks so good, but the light in his eyes is even better than before.

Whether he is facing the camera or not, he is often placed in the center of the shooting. Some classmates wrapped their arms around his shoulders or made funny gestures with him, in short, it could be seen that Xin Rong adapted well in school. HHe had a busy, fulfilling life, and made many friends.

From a rational point of view, Shao Chengyun knew that this opportunity to study was what Xin Rong had longed for for a long time, and he also wanted him to spend this campus time well and achieve success in his studies, but emotionally it was inevitable that he would suffer from gains and losses.

He, a man who thought he had enough determination, had really suffered in the more than a month he was about to fly to England.

Xin Rong promised him before leaving that she would keep in touch with him.

However, with the current relationship between the two, there is no intimate word. Shao Chengyun couldn't let himself ask Xin Rong what he was doing every day without words, so their contact was probably maintained once a week.

Every weekend, Shao Chengyun would send a message to ask Xin Rong if he had a good week. If Xin Rong was busy, he would have to wait for hours, or even sometimes Shao Chengyun, to sleep until midnight before he received a reply.

One weekend, Shao Chengyun took toys and small gauze skirts to see sugar candy at Old Song's house, and happened to meet Xin Rong making a video call.

So Shao Chengyun rubbed the phone share of sugar candy and met Xin Rong, who had been separated for a month.

That day, Xin Rong wore a light-colored coat and sat in a corner of the student activity room. Just like the photos he uploaded, the person seemed to be quite energetic, did not speak very loudly, or was afraid of disturbing other classmates, but always had a smile on his face. <

Xin Rong first talked to Sugar Sugar for a while, he approached the screen, told the child in a gentle voice, "Brother also hugs you", and then asked the little turtle 123, who was also raised in the Song family, whether he was suitable after changing the fish tank, and finally chatted with Shao Chengyun.