Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore

Xin Rong described the whole thing in a tone that was relatively calm, without much emotion.

It's been three years since the incident, and the humiliation and powerlessness of the past are no longer so stinging, and he has largely accepted the change in his life by this incident.

Shao Chengyun was silent for a moment after listening, and he already had a plan in mind. If he didn't know about it, he wouldn't forget it, and if he knew it, he would never be able to let it go. But he didn't say anything on his lips, just rubbed Xin Rong's back and reassured him, "This kind of thing will not happen again in the future, and we will discuss it again if we can't go back to school." 

From being harassed by the vice dean three years ago until this moment, Xin Rong has been digesting the impact of this incident alone. He also suspected that he had made the wrong decision and interrupted his studies, but no one could discuss it with him.

This was the first time he had told others the real reason for his withdrawal from school, and even when Meng Donglin asked in the past, he only took it with some ambiguous answers.

"Was I too impulsive..." He asked Shao Chengyun, listening to his voice in the late-night room seemed a little confused, "The matter itself is not to the point where you have to quit school?"

Shao Chengyun put his arms around Xin Rong, patted him on the back, and said in a calm voice, "Regret is the most uninteresting, whether it was a momentary impulse at the time, you did not become depressed, you quickly found a job, and you did a good job." Other people's 21s don't necessarily have the same experience as you, and that's what you get out of that. 

"You're young, which means that even impulsiveness is a necessary part of growing." Don't blame yourself anymore. 

The man's voice is calm, the speed of speech is also calm, and he does not say much, but every sentence is very practical.

What he gave Xin Rong was not the kind of light and fluttering comfort, he did not perfunctory him at will, nor did he follow Xin Rong's thinking of trying to judge right and wrong. Instead, affirm his efforts, tell him not to look back, there is a better view ahead.

Xin Rong lay quietly on Shao Chengyun's side, but his heartbeat was getting faster and faster as he listened to every word and every sentence the man said, and when Shao Chengyun said to him, "Don't blame yourself in the future", he slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

This may be the so-called sense of security, Xin Rong thought. Some things on Shao Chengyun's body were hidden relatively deeply, and sometimes Xin Rong felt that he was not sure, and there would be some fear in his heart. But in some private relationships, especially tonight, Xin Rong felt his unique tenderness and insight.

Xin Rong knew that he was really moved. If it is said that when he admitted that he liked it before, he was only vague and traceable, then after this night, his feelings for Shao Chengyun could already be imitated, and it was a heavy pressure on his heart.

He had no previous experience in love, did not know what state he liked a person in, and did not have a suitable reference standard. Now suddenly attracted by Shao Chengyun, listening to him say a word, looking at his eyes, you can feel that you are falling down little by little, only to know that the original like a person is like this.

It seems that the feelings that were suppressed throughout adolescence have found an outlet in this man. His eyes involuntarily followed him, his heart beat up and down, willing to show his heart to him, willing to do childish things with him, and willing to listen to him say something serious.

Although the two people lay on the bed and talked for a long time, it was very useful to Xin Rong. Shao Chengyun's words hit the nail on the head, making the boy feel relieved and put it down, no longer carrying those unsolvable ideological baggage.

The past mentioned by Xin Rong also made Shao Chengyun's attitude towards him undergo some secret changes.

In the days that followed, Shaw's negotiations with German companies slowed down. Shao Chengyun and his team spent most of their time at the Bremen Shipyard, and some of the details of the cabin design were debatable, and they had to be drafted one by one in the terms, which was a very grinding process, and both sides were striving to maximize their own interests.

In fact, sometimes it is too late to finish work, Shao Chengyun can find a hotel in Bremen, but he still insists on letting the driver drive himself back to Hamburg, which is nearly three hours of driving, delaying his rest time. Even his assistant He Xun advised him why bother, and it was not a big deal to let Xin Rong stay alone in the hotel for a day or two.

Shao Chengyun and he didn't bother to say that a group of big masters in the team couldn't say this to anyone, go back to see Xin Rong, hold his little friend and sleep, as if it was really decompression.

Xin Rong generally did not stay up so late, and when Shao Chengyun returned to the hotel, he was mostly asleep.

Shao Chengyun wouldn't intentionally wake him up now, but Xin Rong didn't know why he was sleeping lighter than ever. NNo matter how small Shao Chengyun's movement back, just open and close the door twice, he will wake up immediately.

After Shao Chengyun entered the house, the process was nothing more than taking off his coat and tie, going to the bathroom to wash his hands, and then going into the bedroom to see Xin Rong.

Xin Rong had always felt that he was not the kind of frizzy and rash character, but he had now thrown his heart into it, and was in a state of embarrassment. No matter what he did during the day, he thought of Shao Chengyun in his heart, and he looked forward to his return at night to meet him.

Shao Chengyun was still washing his hands and face in the bathroom, and he listened to Xin Rong walk out of the bedroom with slippers. Xin Rong was still a little confused when he came together, and without saying anything, he leaned on the door frame and looked at Shao Chengyun, watching him take off his watch, smear hand sanitizer, and then put water to wash away the foam on his hand.

Xin Rong handed Shao Chengyun a towel to wipe his hands.

The man took it and wiped it on his hand, then put the used towel on the shelf, reached for the back of Xin Rong's head, and took him to the bedroom, while saying to him, "How can it be so easy to wake up?" I tried not to make a sound.

Xin Rong followed him into the bedroom and whispered, "Maybe I slept more during the day." He said this to himself with a weak heart, how could Shao Chengyun not see through it.

——After saving all day's thoughts, all written in Xin Rong's eyes.

Shao Chengyun smiled and did not say broken. There was never a shortage of admirers around him, and for him this kind of liking or admiration was too sparse and ordinary, and he had long been unaccustomed to it.

But Xin Rong was different from those people, and Shao Chengyun couldn't deny that it took a little effort to pry open the shell that Xin Rong used to protect himself, allowing him to slowly reveal the softest place in his heart.

Now that Xin Rong's feelings for him had all been up, Shao Chengyun saw it very clearly. He wouldn't alarm the children for the time being, and he didn't want to scare him back again.

Xin Rong sat down on the edge of the bed, watched Shao Chengyun standing on the edge of the wardrobe to change his shirt, and took the initiative to ask, "Shall I go and put some water in the bathtub?"

Shao Chengyun put his shirt into the laundry bag that provided cleaning services at the hotel, took out a bathrobe and put it on, saying, "No, I can just take a shower."

After saying that, he walked back to Xin Rong's side, just in time to see two travel brochures on the bedside table, the covers of which were printed with content related to Disneyland.

This is the kind of tourist guide that the front desk of the hotel can take at will, Xin Rong just took two books to pass the time when he was idle today.

Shao Chengyun's mind was moved, and he asked him, "Do you want to go to Disney?" Europe's

only Disney theme park, built in France, flew straight from Germany for more than an hour, not an unfulfilled wish.

If Shao Chengyun had the heart to spoil Xin Rong, or wanted to add one last chip to their heartbeat trip, and use all the romantic moves that Xin Rong did not think or dare to think, then it was not impossible to change the itinerary for this reason.