Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"

Before going to bed that night, Xin Rong sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the Winnie the Pooh on the nightstand for a moment. Then he pursed his lips, reached out and pressed the bear's head, and lowered Pooh's bear face down.

The bear boy was lying on the cabinet like a prostrate, how to look a little pitiful.

At noon the next day, Xin Rong still went to the staff canteen for lunch.

Similar to yesterday's situation, Shao Chengyun had already finished eating first. Because of the rainy day, he did not sit outside the canteen, but sat at a round table in the corner with a few co-workers, and two of them were still eating.

Xin Rong first stood at the side door of the canteen and looked at Shao Chengyun for a while.

This feeling is quite subtle, and it cannot be described for a while. Looking at the man from such a distance, he obviously did not belong to one of the group, not as dark as the others, the skin was not rough at all, and the whole temperament and eyes were more calm, not so superficial.

But he still blended into the crowd with a calm look, listening to a person next to him talking about the child's transfer school. The surrounding environment was noisy, Xin Rong was not far away from them, Shao Chengyun turned his head to see Xin Rong, Xin Rong did not avoid the line of sight, and nodded at him.

Xin Rong thought that Shao Chengyun would come and talk to himself, but Shao Chengyun did not.

They were separated by a few tables, and Shao Chengyun was so separated from Xin Rong, he just raised his jaw at him and smiled.

By the time Xin Rong had finished eating and returned to sit at a table with his colleagues, Shao Chengyun had already walked out of the canteen with a few co-workers. <

Within a few minutes, Xin Rong received a message on her mobile phone, which was sent by Shao Chengyun, just a short sentence.

-----------------

Xin Rong looked at the screen, hesitated, or gave him a reply: Are you okay?

Shao Chengyun replied with one word: OK.

Nothing else. Shao Chengyun also did not mention the small accident in which he was smashed on the shoulder in the morning, and he disdained selling this misery.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Shao Chengyun sent a message like yesterday to ask Xin Rong if he could let himself pick up sugar candy. Xin Rong couldn't find any reason to refuse, so he went by him.

Although for Xin Rong, this is a sparse and ordinary day. The work done, the people I meet, and the guest room complaints I handle are no different from the past, but there seems to be something different.

When he pulled out the key to open the door, he heard Sugar Sugar laughing happily in the house.

Shao Chengyun half squatted in front of the child, the two people did not know what they were playing, Shao Chengyun and Sugar Sugar said, "Just said very well, let's practice again."

Xin Rong stood by the door a little confusedly, saw sugar candy suddenly raise his face, his voice was also serious, raised his chin and said, "If you dare to push me again, I will push you back tenfold!"

Shao Chengyun smiled and encouraged her, "Don't just say no, push immediately, make it strong." 

Xin Rong's eyes widened at the side, watching Sugar Sugar reach out and push Shao Chengyun's shoulder very hard.

She was a five-year-old child, and it was impossible to push Shao Chengyun with this palm. But Shao Chengyun acted like that, and his half-squatting feet were still shaking.