Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again

Xin Rong struggled and pulled inside, and finally did not escape the errand of helping to bathe.

Shao Chengyun, a veteran, thought deeply. It is clear that he is deliberately embarrassed, but pretends to be like a decent gentleman, saying something like "you can help me wipe my body."

Xin Rong is a blank piece of paper on his feelings, where he has a good time. What's more, Shao Chengyun's hand injury is indeed related to Xin Rong, and he can't touch the water these days, if Xin Rong insists on not helping, it seems that he is weak in his heart. It's more like sitting on the ambiguous feeling that he's still strenuously denying.

Finally, Shao Chengyun sat in the shower, put a towel on his leg, asked Xin Rong to help wash his head, and washed his whole body again.

This short period of seven or eight minutes was as long as a century for Xin Rong. His brain was overheated from the moment he entered the bathroom, and he could even hear the sound of his sanity being burned out one by one.

The shampoo was smeared on Shao Chengyun's head, and the man closed his eyes very cooperatively, looked back, and his deep and handsome facial features occupied Xin Rong's line of sight.

Xin Rong rubbed the mint-flavored shampoo in his hand, and his gaze slowly looked from his eyebrows, nose bridge, lips, throat knots, little by little, and when he continued to move down, a thought that should never be had flashed in his mind: How can a person who is naked but better looking than wearing clothes?

Shao Chengyun sat upright, always very cooperative, and the difficulty of the whole process seemed to exist only in Xin Rong's feelings.

After washing hard, Xin Rong handed a bath towel to Shao Chengyun. The man took over and wiped his face, took off the towel and looked at Xin Rong, who was standing in front of him, smiled deeply, and said, "How come it's so wet." 

Xin Rong's clothes splashed with water, and the cloth was widely opened. SSome reactions can't be hidden.

Shao Chengyun seemed to have just taken a bath with a pure heart, and no other thoughts arose. But Xin Rong had a kind of landless self-esteem that he was eager to disappear on the spot.

He pulled out of the bathroom, turned his back in some panic, and said, "I'll go out and dry."

But the towels were all in the bathroom, and he took one and went outside, which only seemed to be trying to cover up.

Shao Chengyun shouted at him, "Xin Rong." There was sudden silence in the bathroom for two seconds.

It was a relatively enclosed space, and the two words spoken by the man had a slight echo, which was low and magnetic, and it was also the first time That Shao Chengyun had called his name in Xin Rong's memory since they had met.

The surrounding light source illuminates the white wall tiles, and the sound of water dripping on the floor seems to be clearly audible.

Xin Rong turned his head back, and Shao Chengyun wrapped the bath towel around his waist and also came out of the shower.

He took one with him as he passed the towel rail, then walked over to Xin Rong and offered to help him wipe the water marks on his uniform.

Xin Rong's previous shyness and embarrassment, he didn't seem to see or mention it. Don't embarrass the boy.

Shao Chengyun wiped the water off the surface of the cloth for Xin Rong, and then said, "Go change your clothes, huh?" 

The last faint monosyllable is sexy, like pampering, cheating, or a kind of love that comes with the heart.