Chapter 49: Go ahead

Shao Chengyun later went to look for the ring, but did not tell Xin Rong.

Under the window where Xin Rong threw the ring was a downhill driveway, not the garden lawn that could roughly delineate the direction. The ring may roll anywhere.

Shao Chengyun searched for a whole afternoon and found nothing.

Later, he contacted the management of the villa area and asked the cleaner to keep an eye on the sanitation in that area, and if he could find the ring, he would reward him with ten thousand yuan.

The prize was already much higher than the value of a platinum ring, and a few days later a cleaner had found one in the bushes, but it wasn't the one that Xin Rong had thrown away.

Some things are providence.

Shao Chengyun thought that he was at ease, he wanted this, he didn't want that, and how to choose between him in his feelings was up to him.

Now that he has played away, Xin Rong will not hesitate to leave even if he fights a wound, telling him that "I have no future with you" and "don't think about what you can't wear". Shao Chengyun knew that it was too late to know anything.

Although Xin Rong was still in his hand for a while, shao Chengyun had no other chips except sugar candy,

and on this day he left work early, and after the car drove into the villa area, a road on the way was repairing the pipeline. Shao Chengyun did not let the driver take a detour and got out of the car and walked for a while.

As he approached the private garden, he heard a burst of laughter coming from the other side of the wall, some of them were sweet, and it sounded as if they were playing with water.

Shao Chengyun couldn't remember how long he hadn't heard Xin Rong laugh.

He stood outside the wall and stood for a long time without leaving. LLater, the laughter suddenly stopped, and the surrounding area was quiet, and Shao Chengyun was a little flustered in his heart.

The garden has a side door that allows you to enter the garden without going through the front door of the villa. Shao Chengyun circled around the door, across a row of hanging vines, and saw Xin Rong crouching on the ground, hugging Sugar Sugar tightly.

Because he couldn't hear the sound so far away, Shao Chengyun looked at it for a few seconds before realizing that Xin Rong was crying.

The boy wore a T-shirt and jeans, buried his head, and held sugar candy, which was less than a meter tall. From Shao Chengyun's point of view, he could see the spine on his back rising and falling slightly.

Shao Chengyun's whole heart was tugged. It was as if he had never been stung like this before.

The boy, who had been acting indifferent lately, was now crouching in the corner of the garden, holding another little child, crying silently.

His back looked too thin and desperate.

The laughter of a few minutes ago, that fleeting joy, could not hide the isolation of his situation.

It was Shao Chengyun who put him in such a situation, and Shao Chengyun was such a strong controller, it seemed that no one could save him.

Later, Sugar Sugar raised her hand and rubbed Xin Rong's head, and her fat fingers stroked between Xin Rong's slightly longer strands of hair, and said to Xin Rong in a slightly confused but still very gentle voice, "Brother, don't cry, I won't sprinkle water on you."

Shao Chengyun slowly walked away from the door and leaned against the brick wall on one side.

These thirty-four years have been in vain, and he suddenly has this one thought left. NNot as good as a four-year-old.