Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It

Xin Rong is not without temper.

Shao Chengyun had been holding him for most of the month, and he had already polished away his last thoughts.

Just a few days ago, Shao Chengyun celebrated his 34th birthday and lived a very low-key life, just like a sparse and ordinary day. It can also be said that the year 33 years old was sent away without any danger.

That day he went to work as usual and came home for dinner. According to the meaning of mother Lin Ying, don't make a big fuss on this day, peace is a blessing, so there is no cake party.

Shao Chengyun himself may not believe these things, but he is just thinking about the elders and letting them go.

Without the previous year's party socializing, he and Xin Rong ate a home-cooked meal and a small bowl of longevity noodles around a long table, but felt very comfortable.

Xin Rong did not say happy birthday to him that day, but before going to bed at night, when Shao Chengyun changed his pajamas, Xin Rong walked over and hugged him from behind.

"Everything will be safe in the future." Xin Rong's voice was lowered. In just a few words, there seems to be traces of once love.

Shao Chengyun looked down at the hand that was wrapped around his waist and said "thank you."

When he met Xin Rong, Shao Chengyun was already 33 years and a month old, and there were indeed some accidents in the first month when he just turned 33. However, after having Xin Rong, it seemed that those unstable factors had disappeared, Shao Chengyun had taken him on a business trip, and he had also taken him when he went out to a banquet, and it was perhaps fate or something else that bound them together.

Shao Chengyun owed Xin Rong a thank you and owed him more.

Maybe Xin Rong didn't want him to pay him back, but Shao Chengyun was willing to owe him a debt. <

The agreement was not terminated on Shao Chengyun's birthday. For the sake of safety, the marriage contract lasted ten days after his birthday.

Even if Xin Rong had told him that he was safe and sound on his birthday night, Shao Chengyun still had no intention of releasing people.

Instead, sugar sugar is taken more closely.

He hired a housekeeper aunt surnamed Yu, who was only responsible for taking care of sugar candy. Xin Rong used not to let the driver pick up and drop off, and now sugar candy is sent by the driver to the street outside the school every day, and Aunt Yu leads the child to the kindergarten.

The teachers in the sugar class have all received instructions from the head of the kindergarten, and the sugar candy can only be picked up by three people, namely Aunt Yu, Xiao Wei, and Shao Chengyun himself. And Xin Rong is not included.

Xin Rong was not a bird in a cage, and Shao Chengyun could not pull off his wings. Today, he finally sees the cold and arbitrary nature of this man.

He once belonged to Shao Chengyun physically and mentally, but now he just wanted to cut him off.

Shao Chengyun held his arm, his eyes deepened, and said to him, "Xin Rong, take back what you just said, saying that this will not happen in the future." I thought I hadn't heard of it. In

the past few days, Xin Rong has had verbal provocations, but not in the sexual aspect.

After all, Shao Chengyun was so older than him, if you want to say that you don't like him, it is false. No matter what Xin Rong said, Shao Chengyun did not bother with him.

But this time, it seemed like he was really angry.

Xin Rong knew that he had stepped on Shao Chengyun's sore spot, and his eyes were thorough, he smiled and said, "Later? Shao Chengyun, you think too much, I don't have a future with you.