Chapter 3: Come In

Xin Rong left the manager's office and returned to the restaurant from the office area. More than a hundred small candlesticks, flowers, order lists and so on the table have basically been placed.

Everyone has their own affairs in their hands, and they are all busy with their heads buried. Xin Rong stood at the edge of the bar and slowed down, his face was a little pale, his mind flashed back to the conversation in the manager's office a few minutes ago, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that he had offended his boss, and this job was afraid that he could not be saved.

Meng Donglin squatted in the bar to sort out the water and wine, and as soon as he stood up, he saw Xin Rong standing on the side, stunned, so he called out to him, "Coming back? What do you want the manager to do with you? 

Just now, the phone call reached the bar, and it happened to be Meng Donglin who answered it. Calling Xin Rong to the office alone was a bit unusual, but Xin Rong had always done things steadily, and Meng Donglin also knew it.

The two of them grew up in a family home, and Meng Donglin was a few years older than Xin Rong and had always taken good care of him. Xin Rong encountered some bad things in his freshman year of college, did not continue to study in school, and this cruise ship job was introduced by Meng Donglin. Meng Donglin couldn't think of anything, and he was kind as if the manager would have something to deliberately make it difficult for Xin Rong.

A waitress passed by Xin Rong and nodded hello to him. Xin Rong's face is so good-looking, many of the girls working in this dining area have a crush on him, and the waitress who just passed by is one of them.

Xin Rong also nodded to the other party, and then as if he had returned to his senses, he simply replied to Meng Donglin with two words, "It's all right." 

"Is it all right?" Meng Donglin didn't believe it, and moved closer to Xin Rong across the bar, "Why did you specifically ask you to go?" <

Xin Rong couldn't tell the truth, he could only say perfunctorily, "Just tell me a few words, Brother Dong, you are busy." 

Meng Donglin still wanted to say something to him, Xin Rong had already walked to a table facing the bar, bending down to sort out the not-so-decent lobster that the napkin had folded.

Meng Donglin stared at his silhouette for a while, and intuitively felt that Xin Rong was in trouble. At the moment, he did not ask any more questions, thinking that he would inquire about the side when he met Manager Zhu later.

Shao Chengyun did not bring a piece of luggage, so he suddenly decided to stay on the cruise ship.

After he said the words of letting Xin Rong come to his room, Manager Zhu was stunned, dumbfounded for a few seconds, and asked, "General Manager Shao, are you kidding me?" How come he is also attracted to you..."

Shao Chengyun heard the hint, raised an eyebrow, and asked without answering, "What?" Xin Rong has also been looked at by others? 

Zhu manager dug a pit for himself, and he couldn't make up for it for a while, and he was in a state of limbo, "You see his appearance, it is inevitable that there are also guests who are interested in him." Seeing that Shao Chengyun seemed to have a worried face, he hurriedly explained, "Cruise ship travel is just a few days, the longest is more than a week, Xin Rong is quite measured in his work, and he has never had an accident." 

"What you just said... If he does something wrong, I'll turn around and let him pay you. Most of

the young people working in this part of the dining area, Zhu Yuan is nominally their leader, but secretly cares for these half-grown children in their early twenties. He thought that Shao Chengyun had an undeserved thought about Xin Rong, so he thought of the Fa to excuse him. <