Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me

Perhaps because he had just been slammed into the wall with his head pressed continuously, Xin Rong had a vague memory of everything that happened after Shao Chengyun appeared.

The tight string in his brain was loosened at once, and the last impression was that the perpetrators of the violence were knocked down one by one, Shao Chengyun pulled the child out of his arms, and a coat was immediately draped over his body...

The memory was frozen, reversed, and in the instant he fell out of strength, he returned to this early morning.

Xin Rong woke up on the large bed in the cruise suite, the sour feeling like a vine climbing on his limbs, and even turning over would involve a secret pain.

The room was empty, and Shao Chengyun didn't know where he had gone.

Xin Rong lay stupidly for a while, then slowly sat up, and when he got out of bed and dressed, he fell to the ground without standing.

He himself was also very confused about this fall, and it seemed that he had never been so embarrassed in his memory, and his body did not look like his own.

When he was still in school, he was always the most physically fit student in the class, and every year the school sports day could take several awards on behalf of the class, but when it came to Shao Chengyun, this physical ability was simply not worth mentioning.

Xin Rong rubbed his head, stood up and went to the bathroom, did not dare to look at the mirror when passing by the washstand, from his neck to his waist and legs, all of which were bruises that Shao Chengyun kissed out or pinched out. Thinking about yesterday's half-day-long madness, every detail of it seemed to still have a searing heat until this time, and the extremely aggressive male force emitted from Shao Chengyun's body had been encroaching on him, making him out of control and making him powerless to resist.

Hot water spilled down from the sprinkler, Xin Rong slowly squatted down, and the whole person curled up on the tile floor and drenched his head for a while.

It's a very helpless gesture. He was quite panicked, Shao Chengyun threw him on the bed and left himself, Xin Rong didn't know what that meant, and he didn't know what to do next.

Speaking of regret, Xin Rong is not a person who can talk about regret. Sleeping with Shao Chengyun was voluntary, and he also had a little illusion of being loved when he kissed and hugged and gasped passionately.

But he preferred to believe that Shao Chengyun had left him for his own benefit. Making love may be like adding weight, they have a closer relationship, Xin Rong can not easily withdraw.

In just a few minutes of taking a bath, he couldn't clear his thoughts, and when he thought that Shao Chengyun might be coming back, Xin Rong couldn't even find a suitable look to face him.

The cruise ship will dock in less than half an hour, and the harbor, lighthouse and city outline are already faintly visible in the distance. Xin Rong took a shower, hurriedly cleaned up, and finally made a somewhat evasive decision, taking advantage of the fact that Shao Chengyun had not yet returned, leaving the suite with 123 and a bag of garbage.

He first went to the manager's office to get a pre-departure approval, and then walked with Meng Donglin.

Fearing that Meng Donglin would see something unusual, he deliberately wore a submachine jacket with a zipper in order to cover the marks on his neck.

Meng Donglin first heard that his voice was hoarse, and Xin Rong pushed that he was cold and cold, so it made sense to get off the ship early, and it was not strange to wear more coats. <

Meng Donglin originally wanted to take him around to see his upcoming bar, just in the CBD business circle, where the land is very expensive, and there are many potential customers, and it is estimated that the opening can be a fire. But turning his head to see Xin Rong sitting in the co-driver, looking slightly tired, Meng Donglin did not want to open his mouth, directly drove him back to the residence of Tongmiao Street, before leaving, he did not forget to persuade him, at the end of the year, this place will not renew the lease, living in people's hearts is not steadfast.