Chapter 2: Come to My Place

"Early in the morning, what are you crazy about?"

Shao Chengyun stood in the middle of the living room, facing his mother and eldest brother who suddenly came to the door, and resisted the urge to evict guests.

Shao Zhonglin, the eldest son of the Shao family, stood behind his mother and shook his head helplessly at his own brother Shao Chengyun. He was also woken up by a phone call from his mother Lin Ying, and he dragged him over, saying that it was a matter of life and death, and it was impossible not to come.

Shao Zhonglin was five years older than Shao Chengyun and had always acted calmly, so standing behind Lin Ying to give Shao Chengyun a look, asking him to suppress the fire and not face his mother.

Lin Ying shoved a copy of the information into the hands of the younger son, and said with relief, "Chengyun, my mother has worked hard, but she can find someone!"

Shao Chengyun couldn't put his mouth in, and glanced down at the information, Lin Ying was still saying to himself, "It's really a place to step on the iron shoes." Who would have thought that this noble person who can help you to kill Ji is within our Shaw Group. 

Here we go again. Shao Chengyun pressed his temple with his knuckles.

Just because when he was born, he did not know which Mr. Xiangfeng's assertion that "when he was thirty-three years old, he was afraid of hurting his life", his mother Lin Ying did not toss less in the past two years.

Shao Chengyun had done a good job in a foreign branch, but was called back to China by his eldest brother a few years ago on the grounds that his father was seriously ill. When he returned home, he saw that the old couple was walking like a fly, and invited a house of relatives and friends to wash Shao Chengyun's wind and dust.

Shao Chengyun was so angry that he was about to leave on the spot, but he was persuaded by the eldest brother and sister-in-law, saying that this family banquet was mainly to celebrate the retirement of his father Shao Rui, and welcomed Shao Chengyun home by the way. <

Because Lin Ying was worried that Shao Chengyun would not come back, this made the eldest son Shao Zhonglin come forward to be an evil person and deceive his brother once.

Shao Chengyun was soft-hearted for a while, thinking that his parents were already older and the company's affairs were also complicated, so he returned to China to live. Since then, he has begun his life in the depths of the water.

It is said that the best way to resolve this murder is to find a partner who was born in the month of Jia Ri Jia, secretly had the decanter water hair seal silk body protection, and ordered the partner with water gold to marry, so that Shao Chengyun could live in danger. In addition, there are some rather strict detailed requirements for the birthday eight characters, in short, it seems to be almost outrageous as god ordering a human being.

Lin Ying did not spare much effort to find out this "nobleman" during this time, and forced Shao Chengyun to kiss him several times, which made Shao Chengyun very angry, and almost pulled his parents' mobile phone number into the blacklist.

Now that he was holding the other person's information in his hand, he finally couldn't help but interrupt his mother.

"This is a man." Shao Chengyun said, half-squinting his eyes, looking at the inch photo. At one point, it was doubtful whether the young boy in the photo had reached adulthood.

"...... I married him, you don't want to hold your grandchildren? He added.

Lin Ying's gaze also fell on the photo, but his expression did not look depressed, "Your brother and sister-in-law have children, your mother does not urge you, and then say that same-sex marriage is not legal now?" You don't have time to pay attention to this, and as soon as mom closes her eyes lately, she remembers how thrilling the car accident was. Lin Ying was