Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch

- Hand over your pay card, declare that you will only receive pocket money, and then want to remarry.

Where Shao Chengyun arranged was Xin Rong, he first arranged himself clearly.

Xin Rong listened to it and did not speak, his heart was quite touched, but his face had to pretend to be indifferent, and he smiled and said, "Let's talk about love first, is it bad to fall in love?"

Xin Rong certainly did not hesitate about

the matter of feelings, but he still had some concerns in other aspects. Now he didn't want to talk much, nor did he want to destroy such a warm and romantic atmosphere between the two.

Shao Chengyun sensed his concern from his brief silence, and thought about it, it was indeed that he was in too much of a hurry. There are still a number of things that should be explained to Xin Rong, so that he is convinced that this is not a new feeling, and there are countless years after a long stream of water, so he has to take it slowly.

But this salary card Shao Chengyun did not plan to take it back, lest Xin Rong not accept it, he put his posture very low, put his arms around Xin Rong and said, "I haven't been managed for many years, I want someone to take care of me." Then he told Xin Rong the password, and did not forget to teach him, "You go to the bank website every month to see how I spend money, whether it is used in the wrong place, and if you feel that it is inappropriate, ask me."

Shao Chengyun came to England for this trip, and at most three or four days had to leave. Xin Rong still has half a year to graduate, Shao Chengyun is not at ease, the person who has worked hard to chase back can no longer run, so now he thinks of a way to let Xin Rong have nothing to do and contact himself more.

Xin Rong fought with him for half a day, but the card was still pressed back into his hand. Later, Xin Rong also gave up, he knew that Shao Chengyun was not going to use this method to give himself money, Shao Chengyun just wanted to show an attitude. <

Finally, Xin Rong took the card and said, "You want to leave the card for me, I don't check yours, and we don't have to do this between us."

When he said the four words "don't need this", he looked up at the man, his brown eyes were clear to the bottom, and Shao Chengyun saw his own reflection in his eyes.

Xin Rong's attitude was very clear, although it was a faint sentence, the meaning inside was very deep.

Shao Chengyun listened, and he was quite emotional at once, and the trust that had been lost was now given to himself again.

This is the hardest thing to compound this thing. There have been cracks in the heart, and it may not be perfect to make up for them. They have gone around in such a big circle, and they can completely find this relationship or even better than the original, which is probably the best result.

These few days should be cherished, Shao Chengyun gave himself a wake-up call. He pinched Xin Rong's face and said, "Let's eat, I haven't eaten your dishes for a long time, and I got up as soon as I smelled it in bed." Just like this, he said, his hand slid down, rubbed it on Xin Rong's ass, and his voice also sank, "After eating enough, I have the strength to do it at night." Fingers still have to go into the slit of his pants.

The result of the commotion was that Xin Rong directly blasted out of the kitchen, not even tasting a spoonful of fish soup.

Xin Rong was now standing in his own home, but he had the courage to put his hands in his pockets, leaning on the kitchen door, and said Shao Chengyun, "If you touch it again, you will sleep on the sofa tonight." <

Shao Chengyun liked to see him look so majestic, smiled, walked to the table and sat down honestly, waiting for the meal.

Xin Rong roasted the fish, stewed the pork ribs kelp soup in a pot, and fried a bean sprout. Shao Chengyun was very face-saving, and the dishes that Xin Rong personally cooked were not delicious. He ate two bowls of rice.