Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people

"Will you be afraid of me because of this?"

The man's voice was suppressed, but he stood upright.

- Get closer, or hug, these actions he does not dare to do.

Xin Rong was silent at first, then sucked down his nose and said, "No." That day was his first agitation of Shao Chengyun, the words were very rushed, basically picking on ugly words. It was deliberately creating a conflict, so it was prepared for some kind of reaction from Shao Chengyun.

But Shao Chengyun would be so angry, and even once on the verge of losing control, xin Rong did not expect.

If physical contact were to occur now, he would still instinctively resist the man.

Shao Chengyun looked at the place in front of him and said slowly, "Xin Rong, that night to you was probably the most irrational act I made when I became an adult, and it was also the one thing I regretted the most when I lived to be so big."

"I used to see lines in some TV series that made you fight back and you were discouraged. I think this childish, saying this kind of thing, I shouldn't have done it in the first place. But I have the urge to say this to you right now. When the

man said this, he laughed a little self-deprecatingly, habitually wanted to touch the cigarette, and realized that this was in Xin Rong's house, and his hand was taken out of his pants pocket again.

Xin Rong raised his hand, probably to stop him and prevent him from going any further.

Shao Chengyun shook Xin Rong's outstretched hand, originally just wanted to block it and let go, but after touching it, he was reluctant to do it. Tonight's meal was full of mixed tastes, and if the last time I found the bank card in the villa, it was still a direct impact, but this meal produced a slow and deep emotion.

In the ten minutes when the two were eating at the same table, perhaps Xin Rong had a momentary thought that time could be frozen.

As everyone knows, Shao Chengyun also thought like that the whole time.

Xin Rong's hand was cold, and his knuckles were slender, shao Chengyun covered his fingers with his palm and continued, "You don't have to forgive me now, I have to keep changing." If I can do something to make you feel better and psychologically alleviate that shadow a little, you can give me some hints.

Xin Rong didn't wait for him to finish, he withdrew his hand, and then interrupted him, saying, "General Manager Shao, let's do this today." After a pause of

a few seconds, Xin Rong seemed to want to say something, but in the end he just frowned and did not make a sound.

Between them, after some of Shao Chengyun's redemption and compensation in the past few months, on the surface, he may be able to maintain a little illusion of peace, but he still can't talk deeply.

The barriers are always there, and those broken trusts can't be repaired in a flash.

Shao Chengyun was very afraid that Xin Rong was pressing on this matter in his heart, and he was also afraid that his apology would not be thorough and inappropriate, but it would make Xin Rong recall everything that happened that night, which made him feel even lower.

Shao Chengyun took a step back, stood at the vent of the two windows, closed the window first, lest Xin Rong feel that the temperature was too low, and then sighed, "I won't say it, you can rest first, okay." Don't think about this again at night. 

He stood two or three steps away from Xin Rong, his voice was still calm, but his tone was somewhat bitter.

Xin Rong looked up at the man in the dim light.