Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?

The lights of the stadium elongated the shadows.

The moment Xin Rong saw Shao Chengyun, he didn't seem so surprised, as if he knew that he would come again.

The two people did not say anything, Shao Chengyun threw the ball to Xin Rong, or played 1V1.

After playing for less than ten minutes, Xin Rong noticed something strange about Shao Chengyun--subconsciously avoiding certain actions when colliding and confrontation occurred, which was not intentional, but just an instinctive reaction of the body.

Xin Rong guessed where he was injured last night.

After shooting a three-point shot from distance, Xin Rong took the ball but stopped attacking.

Then they each put on their clothes and sat on a cement bench on the sidelines.

Shao Chengyun had already bought water and drinks in advance, as well as several snacks, and filled a bag full of them. Xin Rong's performance this night was also somewhat abnormal, he did not refuse what Shao Chengyun handed over.

Xin Rong drank half a bottle of water, and Shao Chengyun took out a bag of small cakes for him. Xin Rong also took over, unscrewed the packaging seal, tore off the baking paper of the cake, and put one in his mouth.

After swallowing, he suddenly made a sound and asked Shao Chengyun, "Is this all going according to your plan?"

Shao Chengyun was stunned and could not pick up the conversation.

Xin Rong asked again, "On the day of Sugar Sugar's birthday party, you dressed up as Winnie the Pooh, did you ever think of letting me find out?" "

I'm going to hear the truth." Xin Rong turned his head to look at the man.

After the party, Xin Rong thought about it privately and thought that Shao Chengyun might be gambling.

Bet on how much goodwill Xin Rong can pull if he discovers the truth, and whether it will increase the possibility of compounding.

Shao Chengyun's height is too obviously different from other staff, and he shows so much care for Sugar Sugar on the spot. Xin Rong's attention was on the child that day, and it was difficult not to notice this big bear doll at the same time. If you think about it further, it is not difficult to deduce that the person who played Winnie The Bear is Shao Chengyun.

The two of them were briefly silent for a moment, and the sound of the ball coming from the court next to them was loud, as if every blow had hit the hearts of people.

Then Shao Chengyun nodded and said, "I thought about it."

Soon after Xin Rong left the villa, Shao Chengyun found that he had almost taken nothing with him, and the Winnie The Pooh that had been placed in the guest room was gone.

So when the playground explained the activity arrangement to Shao Chengyun, Shao Chengyun saw the Winnie the Pooh dressed as a staff member at a glance, and remembered that the day they traveled with Disney, which was the only cartoon character that Xin Rong asked for a group photo.

At first, Shao Chengyun just wanted to give Xin Rong a little comfort, or try to make up for something, so he proposed to play by himself.

However, if there is no design or arrangement in doing something, it seems that it is not Shao Chengyun's style.

At this moment, he could also completely deny it, saying that he hadn't thought about it so much, maybe Xin Rong would believe it.

But Shao Chengyun disdained to tell such a clumsy lie.