Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?

Xin Rong sat on the edge of the bed, looked up at the man, thought for a moment, and said something that made Shao Chengyun a little surprised, "This is in France." 

With Shao Chengyun's understanding of Xin Rong, he originally thought that the probability of him not going to go was higher. But such an answer is obviously what I want to go.

Shao Chengyun understood and said with a light smile, "I know that it is in France. If you want to go, I will ask my assistant to change the ticket for the return trip, and then we will go to France first, play for a day, and then return from France.

Xin Rong hesitated, he actually wanted to have a decent date with Shao Chengyun, not necessarily to go to Disney, just go to a movie, or walk on the street together, he can have half a day he is satisfied.

The two travel guides he took back today did not hide any selfish intentions, they were watching and playing, not trying to give Shao Chengyun any hints. But he knew that if he refused at this time, they would return to China as scheduled next week, and once the plane landed in Pingzhou, Shao Chengyun would still be the industry bigwig who put his career first, and there would be no time left for him, let alone an undisturbed date.

Xin Rong looked up at the look of people with a kind of expectation that could not be hidden. He asked Shao Chengyun in a deliberative tone, "Will it be troublesome?"

Shao Chengyun pinched his face and said, "No trouble. Then without waiting for Xin Rong to say anything more, Shao Chengyun directly decided, "In two or three days, I will get it done here, and you will obediently wait for a few more days." After Shao Chengyun said this, the matter of flying to Disneyland Paris was decided.

Xin Rong nodded at first, and just wanted to say thank you but was covered by the man. Shao Chengyun's warm palm pressed against his lips and said softly, "Don't thank you for coming and going, listen to the diaphragm."

Xin Rong couldn't make a sound, and the end of his eyes bent a little. Shao Chengyun let him sleep first, took a shower in the bathroom himself, and then turned off the bedside lamp after returning to the bedroom and lay down on the side of the large bed.

Xin Rong closed his eyes, his breathing was very light, and he couldn't hear if he was asleep. Shao Chengyun did not touch him again, put an extra pillow behind him, picked up the private mobile phone that he had not looked at once all day, and began to look through the unread information. Xin Rong took the initiative to move over and slowly reached out and hugged him.

Since the last time he played board games and talked about dropping out of school, Shao Chengyun could feel that Xin Rong had become more active in this relationship, no longer always had to draw a line with him as before, but knew to find opportunities to be close to him.

Shao Chengyun replied to the message with his mobile phone in one hand, and with the other hand, he put his arm around Xin Rong, and gently brushed his ear pinna under his fingers, as if smoothing the hair of a kitten and a puppy, making it quite handy.

"I know going to Disney is a waste of your time." Xin Rong said to him, "Am I a little willful like this?" 

"Not willful. I'm not bad for this day either. Shao Chengyun interrupted him, and the movement of his men touching his ears did not stop.

"If it's too late, don't go." Xin Rong said the last sentence with a little laughter, "I still can't imagine it, you accompanied me to the toy store to buy Barbie dolls and go to Disney to see what sleeping beauty castle is like..."

After that, Xin Rong waited for another three days. <

In the past three days, Shao Chengyun was still busy every night until late at night before returning to the hotel, and Xin Rong also got up from bed as usual in a confused sleep, just to see him a minute or two earlier.