Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first

Xin Rong was quite fierce, and the blood was gushing up his head, and he really couldn't calm down anymore. The anger that had not just erupted on the court was poured out of the brain at this time.

Shao Chengyun never fought back, so he simply let him fight. Xin Rong raised his knees to top Shao Chengyun's abdomen, grabbed his shoulder and knocked him into the car, Shao Chengyun did not speak, he frowned slightly. The pain is painful, not to the point of being unbearable.

Moreover, Shao Chengyun felt that Xin Rong was only on the verge of getting out of control at the beginning of those two strokes, and later his strength had already been reduced, and his sanity was slowly returning.

Shao Chengyun's unilateral beating did not make Xin Rong feel very cool. It just completely stirred up his chaotic day.

Xin Rong still wanted to leave, wanted to go outside to breathe, but as soon as he turned around, he was quickly put on his arm by Shao Chengyun's eyes.

It was dark and cold outside, and Shao Chengyun certainly couldn't let Xin Rong go out. He grabbed one of Xin Rong's arms and took him home.

How could Xin Rong be willing to go home with him, the two people pulled and moved along the way, and knocked down a shelf with umbrellas and miscellaneous things such as oil, and things fell to the ground.

Xin Rong heard Shao Chengyun cough, and then said in a half-dumb voice, "Don't make trouble, go home first." 

The man grabbed the more powerful part of his body, and didn't touch his wrist or anything, obviously not wanting to hurt him again.

After all, Xin Rong was the one who unilaterally moved his hand, and guilt always existed. SShao Chengyun dragged him to the side door connected to the garage, he was still a gesture of resistance, but not so fiercely.

Xiao Wei, who heard the movement in the house, came out to check on the end, and when he saw Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong in such a cold-faced confrontation, he was startled and yelled back by Shao Chengyun, "Stay in your own room, listen to any sounds are not allowed to come out!"

Xiao Wei trembled with fright, and immediately shrank back, and also took away Aunt Hui, who had also wanted to come out to see the situation in the kitchen.

Xin Rong couldn't stand Shao Chengyun's arrogant attitude of commanding the servants, and when he got into the porch, he pushed him up, "What are you yelling at Xiao Wei!?" You're mad at me!"

Shao Chengyun grew up to be so big that he was accustomed to being sought after and courteous around him. Who dared to beat him up and talk to him, Xin Rong was definitely the first.

He was also a little annoyed at the moment, and he didn't have the kung fu to persuade Xin Rong to go upstairs to the master bedroom, so he simply grabbed the person and put it on his body, directly carried it up, and then walked through the corridor, kicked open a study on the first floor, and threw Xin Rong in.

Xin Rong fell on the sofa, and the man stood condescendingly in front of him, his eyes were very fierce, but he seemed to be still trying to suppress the fire, and he could see the bite of his teeth from both sides of his cheeks.

"I'll explain to you about the location of the phone now, and you'll calm down for a minute and listen to me." I'm not sure what to do to you if you're going to make trouble again. 

Shao Chengyun said so.

Xin Rong's lips tightened a little, and she didn't continue to choke with him. <

This positioning can actually be explained clearly, and it is not as excessive as Xin Rong thought for a moment.

Because Shao Chengyun's own mobile phone also contains the same security company's positioning. For people like them, there are indeed various crises lurking around them, and it is possible to be kidnapped and taken hostage. The personal safety of a company's decision-maker affects the entire enterprise, so it is impossible not to pretend to be positioned.