Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?

No matter how reluctant or hoping that time would slow down a little, Xin Rong finally reached the day of her 22nd birthday.

As a result, there are less than a hundred days left before the agreement ends.

Shao Chengyun threw him a small party. It's not too grand, it's better than the heart.

Originally, according to Shao Chengyun's idea, he wanted to hold a luxurious birthday party for Xin Rong. But people of his age are more stable than those young boyfriends, and do not engage in embarrassing surprises, so they have consulted Xin Rong's opinion in advance.

Xin Rong did not agree, saying that he did not like occasions with many people, and he was tired of socializing. Shao Chengyun didn't force it anymore, he came according to his will.

In May, when Pingzhou was already a time of good weather and scenery, Shao Chengyun had people trim the lawn of the villa's backyard in advance, put some floral decorations on it, and prepare for the outdoor party.

In the early morning of his birthday, Xin Rong woke up confusedly, habitually wanted to hug the people around him, closed his eyes and reached out and touched it a few times, but the side of the big bed was empty, and Shao Chengyun did not know when to get up.

Xin Rong did not complete the daily good morning link, a little irritable grabbed his hair and sat up, walked downstairs after a simple wash, did not expect that Shao Chengyun and Sugar Sugar were in the backyard.

Xin Rong looked at the big and small backs in shock, and he couldn't come back for half a minute.

Shao Chengyun was crouching on the ground, straddling balloons, and Sugar Sugar was standing next to him, also holding one in his hand. The morning light sprinkled on the two people, as if everything in last night's dream had come true at this moment. <

Finally, Xin Rong suppressed his emotions, took out his mobile phone, and quietly took a photo of the two people outside the house.

There is no face, because it is shot against the light. I can only see the silhouette of a man half-crouched but not losing his handsomeness, and the appearance of a child holding a balloon. Then Xin Rong carefully put this photo into the album favorites, and said to himself in his heart, this is enough for Xin Rong, you have had all the precious moments in this love, Shao Chengyun is good enough for you. All that's left is a decent separation.

There are not many guests invited to the birthday party, but they are all friends who usually move around.

Zhou Langye and Bai Hui came, because they lived in a villa area together, and they walked over a few minutes. Meng Donglin also came, Xin Rong sent a message to invite him a week in advance, politely asked: Is Brother Dong free on the weekend, do I want to get together on my birthday?

On that day, Meng Donglin did not reply, and the next day, he replied with a word: Come.

After coming, he brought Xin Rong a flying machine with aerial photography mode, bought according to the top match, and knew to burn money when he looked at the packaging.

In the past, this gift Xin Rong would not be accepted, although Meng Donglin was not short of money, and the three bars under his name were all nissin doujin shops, but it was always inappropriate for friends to give such expensive gifts.

But in front of his face, Xin Rong did not refuse. On this occasion today, it was inevitable that he would invite Meng Donglin to come, and it would seem strange not to invite him, and he could not bear that Meng Donglin did not take him as an outsider for so many years. Meng Donglin came to give him a gift, and the cheap one could not be taken, so even if he cared about Meng Donglin's face, Xin Rong had to accept it. <