Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?

The night was finally a thrilling one.

Xin Rong lay on the bed of the guest bedroom, but did not sleep as peacefully as the previous night.

He dreamed of Shao Chengyun, of kisses he gave himself, of tearing the buttons of his shirt, and of holding his own hand and throwing chips out.

Shao Chengyun's face was unexpectedly clear in the dream, from the bridge of the nose, the thin lips, to the jaw line, as if it was really within reach. Even Xin Rong himself couldn't understand how subconsciously he could remember this man so carefully?

He woke up before the alarm clock rang on his mobile phone, and he didn't know if it was because he had drunk alcohol before going to bed, even after a whole night, his head was still a little faintly painful.

He first got up and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the 123 in the fish tank for a while, then gently pushed the door out, took a room card at the entrance, left the suite and went back to his room.

The area here is about the same size as a bathroom in a luxury suite, but Xin Rong only had this small single room of his own after he was promoted to foreman, and he did not have to run into living habits with his roommate, in fact, he was already very satisfied.

He quickly finished washing in the room, changed into a clean uniform, and then went to the restaurant to bring Breakfast to Shao Chengyun.

By the time Shao Chengyun woke up at half past seven with the biological clock, the mellow aroma of coffee had already drifted from the outside into the bedroom, as if holding a line if there was none, and hooking him out to see.

Shao Chengyun put on a coat and opened the door to see Xin Rong wearing a straight waiter's suit, standing by the closet ironing his shirt. <

There were a few early breakfasts on the long table by the window, and the humidifier was also filled with water, thinking that Xin Rong had prepared it when he got up in the morning.

When Shao Chengyun saw this, he shook his head almost imperceptibly.

- When things go wrong, there must be demons. A few steps away, he coldly watched the boy take care of his own clothes, but he was not at all moved by this gesture.

Xin Rong saw him come out, put down the steam iron in his hand, and said good morning to him.

Shao Chengyun asked him, "Get up so early?" He said and walked to the window, raised his hand, and completely opened the curtain that was still one layer left.

Xin Rong stood facing the light. As soon as the room lit up, Shao Chengyun immediately saw a faint circle of blue and black traces under his eyes, obviously he did not sleep well last night.

Xin Rong said, "Today my mobile phone alarm clock went off. "--Corresponding to the late rise yesterday because the alarm clock did not go off.

After a pause, he tentatively said, "Just now I went to the restaurant to get coffee, met the manager, and said that today's cruise ship food festival is very short of manpower." Several of the people I had brought with me before were new employees, and I hadn't been there for the past two days, and they weren't very comfortable with their work. 

What Xin Rong said was also the truth. Because he was a foreman at a young age, let him manage those older employees who were older than him, people may not be convinced, so Manager Zhu handed over a few new recruits to him. <

Today is the busiest day at the top-floor restaurant, and the "Asian Food Festival" on the cruise ship starts at 11 a.m., and the seats for lunch and dinner are fully booked. Xin Rong's dining area in charge was already tightly staffed, and now he was detained by Shao Chengyun, and the temporary replacement personnel were not competent, and last night they were complained by two tables of guests, making it difficult for Manager Zhu to do it.