Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."

Lawyer Chen arrived at the villa on time at one o'clock in the afternoon. Xin Rong was already waiting for him in the living room at that time.

Compared to meeting on the cruise ship a week ago, this time the attitude of both sides is much better. Lawyer Chen is very polite, and so is Xin Rong.

The agreement is still the same as the last one, and the terms of the first few pages have not changed. Lawyer Chen asked Xin Rong if he needed to repeat it, and Xin Rong said that he didn't have to.

Mr. Chen then came up with an additional agreement stating that the property purchased by Shao Chengyun would be transferred to Xin Rong's name in the form of a gift, and the agreement would take effect on the day of signing the agreement. In this way, Xin Rong can also be regarded as a person with fixed assets.

It was just the matter of adopting Sugar Sugar, but it was not as smooth as Xin Rong thought.

Lawyer Chen had already learned of Xin Rong's thoughts from Shao Chengyun before he came. Of course, Lawyer Chen also cleverly pondered Shao Chengyun's ideas.

Since this was a condition for Xin Rong to agree to sign the agreement, he must be appeased. However, whether the child can live in the Shao family or not is not up to Xin Rong to decide.

Lawyer Chen first informed Xin Rong about sugar sugar parents. After Sugar Father was detained by the police, because the fingerprints extracted were compared to several old cases of burglary, the investigation of the case has now been restarted. The robbery of that year was huge and caused casualties, and once convicted, it was at least fifteen years in prison. The whereabouts of sugar mother are also being investigated by the police, and it is necessary to confirm whether she is one of the co-offenders.

In terms of Xin Rong and Shao Chengyun's current conditions, neither of them met the adoption criteria, and first of all, the age was restricted. Besides, what kind of place was the Shao family, how could they just lead a child into the house. <

Lawyer Chen knows the measure of speech very well, first of all, the legal level of things selectively popularized, explain the difficulty of practical operation, but also do not say that it is not completely impossible, in short, leave some hope for Xin Rong. Then he touted a lot of good things for Shao Chengyun, saying that he bothered to settle the child, the couple was an old employee who worked in the Shao family, caring and would take care of the child, and fostering Sugar Sugar there was the best arrangement for her.

Xin Rong didn't listen to him say a word, and his heart roughly understood.

Lawyer Chen was scheming enough, and from what came out of his mouth, Xin Rong believed at most half of it. Most of this is Shao Chengyun's meaning, but Xin Rong can't say it.

Originally, Sugar Sugar was not really a homeless child, and although her parents were not good to him, at least she still had a home. But now that her biological father has been arrested and her birth mother has no news, she is likely to end up being sent to a child aid agency.

Xin Rong couldn't grasp anything else, and he still didn't know his situation. He was a man without any dependence, and he had already reached this point, the agreement was in front of him, Shao Chengyun was holding his weak ribs in his hands, and he was not allowed to turn back at all.

Lawyer Chen said unhurriedly, "You can go to see her often, right?" Wait until the case is decided, make sure that the child is no one to take care of, if I can sign the adoption agreement, I will try to find a way. That being said, whether it works or not depends entirely on Shao Chengyun's meaning. Xin Rong smiled almost imperceptibly, somewhat self-deprecatingly and helplessly.