Chapter 14: You don't care about this

The hall mentioned by Zhou Langye was very close to the villa area, plus Shao Chengyun put down the phone and went, so zhou Langye had not yet arrived when he arrived.

The waiter led him through the atrium to the door of a box with a golden Buddha standing at the door.

This design taste is really not flattering, Shao Chengyun glanced at it lightly when he passed the Buddha statue, and sighed in his heart. A Buddha statue is here all day long watching the red men and green women fall into the world, can the six roots be pure?

There were many people in the box, some of them familiar faces. As soon as Shao Chengyun entered the door, he was reached out and swept away.

"Mr. Shao, you are waiting for you!"

It wasn't a respectful word, and the tone was full of ridicule.

He was the owner of this new club, Zhan Kai, a rich third generation who was like a fake bag, who named an e-sports club and built a high-end club, all of which were nothing more than eating, drinking and having fun. But people are not bad, the personality is quite cheerful, and Shao Chengyun they can also be regarded as friends who often have contacts.

Shao Chengyun asked him to take him to the floor-to-ceiling window before he stopped, and Zhan Kai took a glass of champagne from the passing waiter's plate and handed it over. Shao Chengyun was very familiar with Zhan Kai, and he didn't come to the void, didn't take the glass of champagne, and said, "I can't drink this sparkling wine." ------------

------------------------------------------

Zhan Kai got used to him like this, laughing and scolding, "I didn't eat any hard liquor you wanted to drink at dinner."

Then the two of them stood by the window and talked for a while, and within a few minutes there was a stir behind them, and Zhan Kai looked back and said in a smile, "Zhou Lang is coming at night."

Shao Chengyun listened and turned back.

As soon as Zhou Lang entered the box at night, he was stopped by several rounds of people, and it was a handshake and a greeting, and he couldn't move at all, so he could only slowly walk towards the window.

This is the case in the business field, when your value has changed and you have the right to speak, all you see is a smiley face, and those who worship high and low in the past seem to be all gone.

Shao Chengyun waited for him to come to him, and also quipped him with the tone of Zhan Kai's previous joke, "Zhou Zong, you can wait until you come." Zhou Lang nodded at him in the air at night, let him stop, and then his eyes swept him again, his smile was a little subtle, and asked, "How are you?" 

After a pause, he said, "Shouldn't we go with the flow when we're getting married?"

Zhan Kai actually wanted to ask just now, and now that Zhou Lang was up at night, he immediately came to his senses and asked Shao Chengyun, "What about people?" Bring it out and let's see it too! Heard you've just come of age? Gossip

is like this, the more it spreads, the more it is not scored.

Shao Chengyun probably couldn't imagine that he had come out to meet his friends, and Xin Rong's topic was still unavoidable.

He didn't want to talk about this for the time being, and he didn't want to glance at it, but he saw that Zhou Langye's left ring finger was carrying a platinum ring ring, so he shook his head and laughed, saying Zhou Langye, "Who will get married first?" When did you put on this ring, and the big star agreed?

 Zhou Langye was outstanding in appearance, extremely deceptive, and belonged to the Sven scum type. Usually he was half smiling, the kind of laughter that hid the knife in the cotton, at this time Shao Chengyun mentioned marriage, his eyes suddenly sank, and his tone of voice responded gently, "Sort of, I proposed marriage last week."