Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Shao Chengyun did two things after returning to China.

One is a small matter that is not quiet, he asked Zhou Langye for the contact information of a private detective.

——Three years ago, her mother Lin Ying found Xin Rong through this detective recommended by Zhou Langye. Now Shao Chengyun also wanted to hire him to find someone.

The other is a very Shao Chengyun-style event, which has made the headlines of the financial edition several times in the months since.

In this process, Shao Chengyun originally wanted to hide from Xin Rong and not let him know the ins and outs. However, Shaw itself is a big and important enterprise, the family scandal of the brothers cannot be contained, and the public is happy to watch such a big family infighting as a talking point.

Xin Rong had a habit of searching for Shaw's news every week during his study abroad, especially in a year when they were not in contact with each other, watching the news once or twice a week, and occasionally having a photo or something, which was a comfort to him.

Since reuniting with Shao Chengyun, Xin Rong has not searched much for news related to Shao Chengyun. Recently, the feelings of the two people have heated up rapidly, and the time difference of seven hours has remained hot day and night.

From time to time, Shao Chengyun would ask Xin Rong to open a video, and he did not need Xin Rong to speak, just let him fix his mobile phone with a bracket on the side of the desk. Xin Rong wrote papers or sorted out data on the computer for two or three hours in a row, and his appearance quietly appeared on the screen.

Shao Chengyun is almost also working, but the video connection has been open, sometimes Xin Rong is typing quickly, sometimes Xin Rong gets up to drink water, sometimes leans back in a chair and closes his eyes to rest, Shao Chengyun can always look at him. <

The old house caught fire, and it burned quite fiercely.

Sometimes even Xin Rong can't help but complain, saying that Shao Chengyun you are too clingy, and college students are not as sticky as you when they fall in love.

Of course, Xin Rong only said this on his lips, similar to the flirtation between lovers. He was the one who was younger, Shao Chengyun spoiled him, no matter what Xin Rong said, Shao Chengyun smiled and listened, which gave Xin Rong a great sense of security.

Shao Chengyun often breaks the inherent boundaries of those age similar to identity, and actively integrates into Xin Rong's world, saying that he is sticky, and Shao Chengyun does not care. It is more important than anything to make Xin Rong feel that he cares about him and does not have feelings that are separated from two countries.

This day was also when the two were connected by video, and In the gap between Xin Rong's papers, a pop-up window news jumped out. Shao's name suddenly came into his eyes, the mouse in Xin Rong's hand stopped, and the pop-up window that was supposed to be closed was not closed, but the news called "Changlian Airlines has reduced its shareholding by more than 21%, and the Shaw brothers are anti-eye" was read word for word.

After reading the first time, Xin Rong was still a little confused, and conveniently clicked on two or three similar articles, the content is similar, describing Shao Chengyun as an ambitious successor, who is now stepping up the acquisition of the shares of his brother Shao Zhonglin's Changlian Airlines, and sees that Shao Chengyun, who holds more than 39% of the shares, is about to become the largest shareholder of Changlian.

Xin Rong finished reading the news, closed the page, and then knocked on Shao Chengyun on the opposite side of the mobile phone screen.

In order not to disturb each other's work, whenever they are on video for a long time, they will choose to mute. XXin Rong knocked twice on this side, and Shao Chengyun opened the microphone.