Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you

Xin Rong's first reaction was because Shao Chengyun said, "I was wrong", and he felt a tingle in his heart.

Then he thought, didn't this happen a few months ago?

At that time, Xin Rong also wanted to keep himself from falling so deeply, trying to keep a distance from Shao Chengyun.

As a result, that night the man came back from socializing outside and drinking, hugged him and said to him, "Baby don't do this again", which was also such a low posture, and it was easy to make Xin Rong's heart soften.

However, when Xin Rong once again entrusted trust and affection to him, in the end all he received was an offer to be adopted, and a life of losing his personal freedom for more than two months.

All the lessons of the past are there.

People can't be so stupid, and they can't keep repeating the same mistakes.

Xin Rong suppressed the sour feeling in his heart, looked at Shao Chengyun as calmly as possible, and said, "General Manager Shao, there is no need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong.

Shao Chengyun came here specifically to confess his mistake to Xin Rong, because he had reflected on it last night and felt that he had done something that was not done by a person. And Xin Rong said to him, "You are not wrong", but it was because he didn't want to afford it and didn't want it.

This was his attitude toward Shao Chengyun recently. Peaceful, avoiding arguments, not talking about feelings, just so cold.

Regardless of whether there is any lingering feelings, Xin Rong is a self-aware person.

The gap between him and Shao Chengyun was too big, and the reality was like a chasm in front of him, and he was not allowed to have other thoughts.

Shao Chengyun heard him say that he was right, first choked down, and then smiled a little helplessly, saying, "Do you mean that you don't even want to give me the opportunity to pursue?" 

Xin Rong's heart was still uncomfortable in the end, and Shao Chengyun's decadent appearance was quite unexpected. Even if it was really because he had done this, Xin Rong would not have any pleasure of revenge, but only felt a trace of heartache.

He also smiled, the smile was very shallow, not to the bottom of the eyes, and then said, "Shao Zong, those flowers I also retired, the first few times you came to Haoli to find me, I thought I also made my attitude clear." After a pause, he added, "We are not a type of person, you have many more options than me, you can also find someone with better conditions than me, and you don't have to waste time on me." When

Xin Rong said this, he actually fundamentally rejected Shao Chengyun. He didn't say that emotionally it was not okay, but he brought up the difference in status first, in fact, he didn't give Shao Chengyun a chance.

If you put it in the past, Shao Chengyun also admires his calmness, and even feels a sense of contrasting beauty. A young boy, without a little pampered and arrogant nature, always speaks with such a sense of proportion, to whom not to like.

But now, he seemed to understand Xin Rong's perseverance and sobriety.

Yes, the difference between them is quite large, and Shao Chengyun's sense of superiority is even greater. I never wanted to get to know Xin Rong well.

His game mentality and obvious neglect, Xin Rong saw it clearly from the beginning.

By now, Shao Chengyun had taken the initiative to bow his head and wanted to save it, but Xin Rong had not embarrassed him at all. He also told him not to waste time, they are not a type of person, there is no need. <